Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241708 - 10/15/17 12:04 AM Ball Cactus is the Bad Boy on the Block
Lia Offline
Trainee

Loc: New England
It seems that "Ball Cactus" anything (I don't have Ridge Ball yet) simply won't sell regardless of soil, water or fertilizer types or amounts. I've put them out, properly pruned, on steroids, and way long after everything else has sold they linger on in the nursery. (yes, the aging is arrested by 'pausing' before sending to the sales floor). To the trash they go! If you can't sell it for a buck at the Dollar Store what's the point except for cross-pollination? Thank goodness that the other 14 items on the bench share the cost effectiveness of the fertilization. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

#241734 - 10/20/17 12:56 AM Re: Ball Cactus is the Bad Boy on the Block [Re: Lia]
Lia Offline
Trainee

Loc: New England
Arthurium seems to sell no matter what. It doesn't matter whether 15 or fewer plants go to the nursery - IF something goes unsold it's a ball cactus. I've tried reducing the MSRP, pruning off bit by bit down to the seed "bump" to no avail. After 15 minutes, (priced at a dollar!) (reset MSRP before trashing), it's off to the mulch pile!

Shuffling the plant's location in the nursery didn't help either - I'm stymied.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter