Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241435 - 04/28/17 05:55 PM Thoughts So Far
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
I just installed and went through the tutorial. Love the graphics, felt the tutorial was adequate and the user interface (??) is mostly understandable and easy to figure out.

I have two pregnant fish at the moment so am hoping my tank will not be overcrowded when they are born. It's been years since I played the original PC version but seem to remember that each tank only holds a certain amount of fish. Well, guess I will find out.

Started with the Magic fish of Nutrition, want to thank the developers for that as it makes it so if real life interferes with play, my fish will not starve.

Good game so far!

#241439 - 04/28/17 09:10 PM Re: Thoughts So Far [Re: Simsane]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
It is beautiful isn't it?

The only thing I've "struggled with" is not being able to find a way to pause or speed up the game - which i am used to being able to do, but I've mostly adjusted to that.

and i LOVE the "FINDEX" soooooo awesome. I created my spreadsheet to keep track in FT1 and I am so glad I don't seem to have to this time around.

#241445 - 04/29/17 01:43 AM Re: Thoughts So Far [Re: eyeshigh]
Simsane Offline
Master

I, too, wish there was a pause. I am semi-retired so do have quite a bit of time but am also playing Virtual Town (no pause but they won't starve) and another game that takes up a lot of time.

I work 32 hours a week, take care of a disabled hubby when not working and often babysit my 7 year old granddaughter so, yes, a Pause feature would be GREATLY appreciated. laugh

Edited by Simsane (04/29/17 01:49 AM)

#241446 - 04/29/17 01:47 AM Re: Thoughts So Far [Re: Simsane]
Simsane Offline
Master

Oh, forgot to say that I love, love, love that Findex feature too. I have already managed to have some uncommon fish be born and can easily see how to make more. That is SO helpful! smile. I did somehow end up with a dead fish and don't know why or what kind it was but all others are healthy and fed, so I hope it will not happen again.

Am researching environment because I remember that must be fully researched for the rare ones to survive.

Edited by Simsane (04/29/17 01:48 AM)

#241449 - 04/29/17 03:15 AM Re: Thoughts So Far [Re: Simsane]
erindors Offline
Adviser

I also got the magic fish of nutrition so what I did I just kept breeding it till I got enough funds to do al the research then I bought some uncommon eggs and bred each one with each other and I got another two magics the golden guppy of isola and the fish of spawning ,just need to find the rest now

#241451 - 04/29/17 06:12 PM Re: Thoughts So Far [Re: erindors]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
There is no pause button currently, or a way to speed up/slow down the game. You can offer your feedback on that by using the Get Help button on the Options menu within the game. And of course, many questions have answers at our Help Center. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter