Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#242022 - 03/18/18 01:55 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: crosstitcher]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
There is a possibility to play this game (VVO2) on your PC!!

I'm really confused this isn't mentioned on this forum, nowhere to be found!! I've read so many dissapointed posts from people who would be thrilled to be able to play VV games on a big screen. Due to eyeproblems and/or not feeling comfortable playing on an inimini-screen.

Like me, VV fans are very dissapointed there was no VV6 to come in the near future or maybe never ... ?!

But, You can download a so-called emulator that makes it possible to play whatever game you want on your PC though. There is an emulator for nearly every console you want.

To play games brought to Android for instance, you can download the Emulator MEmu (google is your best friend). Download and install it. Once installed on your PC you can go to the Playstore and download any Android game you want and play it on your BIG PC screen!!

I'm playing Virtual Villagers Origins 2 right now, in wide screen (whithout the annoying adds). You can use your mouse instead of managing those villagers with your fingers. I must say that the VV games especially made for PC looks better on my screen; the caracters are bigger and more fun. But even so, a wide PC screen is far better than my little android screen. I bought all LDW games so far, so obviously I'm a big fan.

That being said, ... I'm realy hoping LDW will launch some more VV games to come to PC, not for Android or any other Miniscreen that is. Fingers crossed! smile

This is how the game looks on my PC screen: 27x48 cm

#242023 - 03/19/18 03:28 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Mbee]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
A lot of people here have discussed the use of emulators to run our games on PCs. We don't officially recommend using emulators, since people often experience various issues that we are unable to help them with.

That being said, if it works on your PC, please continue to enjoy the games that way. laugh

There is now another way to play Virtual Villagers Origins 2, for people who use Facebook. A Facebook version of VVO2 was just released last week.

For additional information on the future of PC/Mac games, please see my post from last August.

#242029 - 03/23/18 11:46 AM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: LadyCFII]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

I've read that post Barbara and I do understand.

Still I think it is very sad these games will not be for PC anymore. From the beginning VV and VF came out on PC and most of the fans were very eager to play them from the start. Hardcore fans WOULD even buy or try them on their other devices as well! The point is, to become a hardcorefan you need to get to know the real charm of these VV games, the PC versions are so much friendlier and more fun. I gladly would pay a lot more than the actual price right now for these games.

Furthermore: I absolutely hate the Adds and the dollarsign environment in the Android versions where you are constantly reminded of BUYING stuff OR have less progrez in your game ... let alone adds causing so much problems, the game itself becomes unplayable ... where is the fun in that? Also see this post right here
I am really sorry but that is a dead end for me.

#242030 - 03/23/18 03:32 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Mbee]
Unicorn

I agree that it is sad, and the decision wasn't made lightly. We stayed with PC games as long as we could, even to the point of losing money to keep them going. You would be surprised how few people out there still buy our kind of games on PC. frown

That may change someday, but in the meantime, we need to continue making games for mobile devices.

#242031 - 03/23/18 03:59 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: LadyCFII]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
I agree that it is sad, and the decision wasn't made lightly. We stayed with PC games as long as we could, even to the point of losing money to keep them going. You would be surprised how few people out there still buy our kind of games on PC. frown

That may change someday, but in the meantime, we need to continue making games for mobile devices.

I will recommend these lovely VV games for PC more often in my neighborhood ... I still hope more people will buy them! They are triple, maybe more (!) worth the price LDW is asking for them right now as far as I'm concerned .. wink

#242032 - 03/23/18 04:12 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Mbee]
Unicorn

Thanks so much for all of your support for our games! It really does mean a lot to us! We are always keeping an eye on all of our options, so who knows what may happen down the road. laugh

#242046 - 03/30/18 06:18 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: LadyCFII]
Agentqutip Offline

Loc: Canada
okay PLEASE MAKE IT ON PC

#242048 - 03/31/18 01:59 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Agentqutip]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Agentqutip
okay PLEASE MAKE IT ON PC

I see your location is Canada.
IF you have a Facebook account, you can play it on your PC
https://apps.facebook.com/villagersorigins