Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#215876 - 02/02/10 05:20 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: NancyS]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

Assuming they work on it, probably not for awhile after vv4 comes out.

#215878 - 02/02/10 05:30 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Luke Gates]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The suggestions here are for if another Plant Tycoon is made. There have been no statements by the LDW staff whether or not one may or may not be made in the future.

Current LDW projects can be found on the Previews Page.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#221541 - 04/24/10 12:40 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
Alaindrea Offline

Loc: Colorado
The only thing I can think of that would make the game better is a different system for selling plants. I really hate sitting there waiting for my plants to sell. Maybe we could hire a person to sell our plants for us if we earn enough money? Perhaps on a percentage of the sale cost? Or maybe, we could link up to each other's games and watch some one else's plants sell for a comission if we felt so inclined? Then we could tend the growing beauties while someone else sits outside laugh

I suppose if there is a PT2, I'd like to see more options for pots and decor. Maybe you could choose at start up screen, and your choices could help determine easy, medium or hard levels.

#221542 - 04/24/10 12:45 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: pava]
Alaindrea Offline

Pava, that would be totally cool! I wouldn't mind selling my plants if something more interesting could happen! I love the shoplifter idea.

#222074 - 05/22/10 07:39 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Alaindrea]
tallens Offline

Would still like to see plant tycoon for DS and IPhone app

#222283 - 06/05/10 01:49 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: tallens]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
More magic plants! Maybe 4 more so there's 10 magic plants in total. Here's my ideas on the magic plant's powers.

- Make plants grow twice the speed.
- Make plants have mixtures of flowers in between two flowers on a chart. meaning it could be any of those flowers in between the two flowers on the plant, but most flowers be the one that's in the middle on the chart.
- A magic plant that could unlock flowers that were impossible to make before and weren't in the seed shop.
- Adds more pots to the greenhouse and nursery

Edited by VFLover09 (06/05/10 03:42 AM)

#222759 - 06/21/10 08:21 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: VFLover09]
Mrpeanut188 Offline

I agree with VFLover09.
Make 10 plants. Make them slower/faster depending on the plant.
Then require them to have MORE then one pollination to successfully reproduce. Also the ability to find magic plants by CROSSING seeds like the alchemy in Virtual Villagers.
Or maybe like the element chart mixtures in My Tribe.

#222811 - 06/24/10 01:01 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: LadyCFII]
nem Offline

hi Barbara,
I have been tring to reach the developers with my feedback for a long time but did not know how. I'm very new at the forums so I hope I'm posting it in the right place and in the proper way. if not please direct me. I hope I can get some answers too. Thank you. Here it is:

Dear Sirs
“Plant Tycoon” is a visually-pleasing, violence-free, entertaining game which made me look differently at real plants. A lot of thoughts must have gone into the design and the result is commendable. I find it to be the most engaging game involving plants, with a potential to be a bestseller for any plant lover. There are issues, however, that need solving as the game becomes frustrating and even annoying the further one plays. The most important issue is when does it end? I played over 1575 hours, my total earning exceeds $1,117,000.00 and my current balance is nearly $650,000.00.
Since my family members quit I play as 5 players simultaneously using 600 storage places to keep looking for the elusive Sixth magic plant. I feel no closer to finding it, in spite of methodical, meticulously tabulated, inventory and combinations results. Each game has the same 5 magic plants and in all I have created 439 plants out of the 529 species available by my calculation. I have tried to pursue a “completion” mode either by having a chosen “color” in each plant type (i.e. 23 Fragrant) or having a chosen plant type in all the colors (i.e. 23 Fern) but I am blocked in each case since the plant types “Ivy” and “Grass” can only be bought. The same goes for the colors “Spoted” and “Tilia” which can not be cultivated. So far I could not get both these colors on the same plant in any of my 5 games.
How hard should it be to get the satisfaction of completing the “professed target” of the 6 magic plants? What is this 6th magic plant? Did any one ever get it? Am I missing a secret factor?
I enjoy playing and I mention the following points with the hope that you will find them useful

1. The prices of merchandise compared to plants-sale prices make early stages of the game tedious and user unfriendly. The problem solves itself eventually only if one has the patience and tenacity to continue.
2. Storage is a major problem. It is very inadequate, about a fifth of what is needed to freely cross pollinate. Even if you allow storing multiple seeds, (of the same kind), in one slot, it will not solve the problem. The most one can have, at any given time, is 120 different seeds. It is impossible to experiment with 530 species when you have to continuously discard seeds that you may want to use later on.
3. Real time is cute but too time consuming. Also it is quite alarming to realize how much time you spend at the computer instead of studying or socializing etc. Did you intend that? I recommend adding a super-fast mode that will shorten the time considerably.
4. Décor is a question of taste but it would be nice if you refurbished it with more options. Also allow buying multiples of the same item and enable players to move them around.
5. Seed/Plant/Price correlation should be viewable from the main screen as well as from the seed screen
6. Magic plants. The 5 which I found are of lesser-seed-level in their respective family. There is a conflict between the desire to find more expensive new plants and the need to stay with the lesser seeds to look for the magic plant.
your truly
Nem

#222827 - 06/24/10 09:15 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: nem]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

This is the right place to put feedback on Plant Tycoon. We do read all of the comments and suggestions, and we take them into consideration when developing new games.

As for the Magic Plants, many people have found them all, either through methodical breeding, random luck, using mutation liguid, or by referring to the various breeding guides available in our Guides Section. All 6 Magic Plants can be created without buying the extinct seeds. You can breed any of the Magic Plants starting with only the plants (or seeds) mentioned in this post.

#228422 - 02/06/11 06:19 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
Cyborg Offline
Expert

Loc: Celestia
Here's what I thought of there could be butterflies and dragonflies that fly around the nursery while you are selling your plants. Maybe that would make it more entertaining while you wait for the plants to sell. Also I was thinking of maybe more than one green house. Like how fish tycoon had a tank one and a tank two. And maybe more ornaments for the nursery like maybe a windchime that really made sounds or a windmill that turns in the wind. Or maybe different types of fountains like a rock waterfall or a watermill with a turning wheel.

Wow it seems like it's been a while since anyone has been here. I guess people have lost faith in thought of a plant tycoon 2.

Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter