Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 24 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#107278 - 11/04/07 07:42 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
xoxosweets Offline

how about a extra growing area like in fish tycoon where you have 3 aquarimes
maybe have to buy the other growing boxes so that when pollinated plant can go in one new seed in other and other box have plants waitng to bud type thing so that we have 3 growing boxes

#107379 - 11/04/07 05:24 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
lizriz Offline

Forgive me if someone said this already, but I'd really like to be able to change prices and prune in the nursery. \:\)

Also, I agree that seed boxes should be able to have multiple quantities of each seed so that you don't have to throw them out so much.

My dream upgrade would be an automatic notebook that fills in your discoveries as you good. \:\)

LOVE the game!

#107380 - 11/04/07 05:26 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lizriz]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
I think you should be able to buy like another page of seed boxes, so u can buy an addl. seed box or an addl. page of seed boxes.

#107386 - 11/04/07 05:54 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Jazzo]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

I'm now remembering a good one I had. In the nursery, u can out up a 50% off sign or a 25% off sign and that will automatically price your plants accordingly, attract more visitors, and it will be more lifelike. I also would like to have the nursery sign say whatever we want it to.

#107735 - 11/06/07 02:56 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I'd like to be able to zoom in on a particular plant while pruning etc. For those of us whose eyesight is getting a little poorer, pruning something like a Grass plant means the pruning shears in one hand, a magnifying glass in the other, nose up against the monitor, then a lot of concentration.

#109886 - 11/16/07 10:33 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: TheGnome]
mary4jokes Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota USA
I totally agree with the nursery needs to be sell supporting without me there to watch it, if i put it on NOT full screen i can at least go to another page like my emails and read them but on full screen if i switch at all they stop selling what a PAIN

#110030 - 11/17/07 06:49 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
lizard Offline

I would like the game to reward tending the plants. For example, if you prune all along during the growth process, the plants should respond by filling in the places that were pruned. However, if you plant and don't return until maturity, when you prune you'd have big gaps in your plants like now.

I would also like to be able to change prices on plants when they are in the nursery without closing that window.

#110058 - 11/17/07 09:40 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: ThijssjihT]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
We don't really need extra seed flats, if you've got the virtual seed box, that's all you need. But the VSB might be incorporated into the PT2 game. Also it would be nice to have that VSB have an image of each seed and of what the plant looks like. Also, we need to be able to distinguish between each tier of plants, in any sort of seed box.

I'd like to be able to say, highlight an entire row of seeds and sell them all at once, or move them the the VSB all at once.

I'd also like a way to be able to move a magic plant out of the nursery, say into a hold section, for a while. In one of the ID's I was playing, I got one magic plant and it changed the prices of all of my plants, and even though I was selling some of them at a much higher price and was making my extra money that way. This magic plant lowers your prices and if you raise them again, the
customers won't buy them at the higher prices any more.

I'd also like to be able to move the clock ahead with all of the soils, instead of just the green soil. When I move my clock ahead with the blue and yellow soils, too many of my plants die.

Also we need a larger chemical tray,

I always keep one or two other games open, to play while the plants are growing, or while they're in the nursery.

Also, it would be nice if the seed you can buy from the supplies, are all different. This morning when I started playing under a new ID, I bought the first three seeds, to round out my pots to 15 plants. Two of those three where identical, which were also identical to two of the starting out seeds in my seed box, thus I had four identical seeds.

How about every time you buy a seed from the supply room, it's replaced at once, not once every twelve hours or so.

Ok, I'll shut up for now, that is.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#110096 - 11/18/07 01:06 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: RuthieJo]
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
i wish we coul re pollante plants as many times as we wanted

note i didnt read any post dont get mad at me if u posted this plz

#110101 - 11/18/07 01:31 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Thiris]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

me 2, but it would make the game too easy

Page 13 of 24 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter