Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#114514 - 12/25/07 03:23 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: laurence]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Well, it doesn't work as I want!! \:8
I'll try this:
VV1 Events - pdf

#115363 - 01/03/08 02:31 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: laurence]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: laurence
Originally Posted By: SpecialPrincess
...In the dream, when you enter the left cave your villager will gain a fear of the ocean and possibly fish. I had that event just now and chose the left cave since I'd already done the rignt. ;\)

Thanks a lot!! \:\) So, I was wrong! The paintings are on the right cave?

Well! I'm really sorry, this event happened to me yesterday and I was right: the painting are in the left cave!! so I updated my PDF file! this one is the right one:
VV1 A New Home Events - updated -

#115578 - 01/05/08 08:08 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: laurence]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Laurence, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there also an event where you find diapers in a crate or barrel as opposed to children? I didn't see it on your list of events and I recall having this event quite often.

Edited by Houjun (01/05/08 08:10 PM)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#115580 - 01/05/08 08:30 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: Houjun]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

"diapers in a crate"!! I never had this event, nor heard anything about it! If somebody else has had it, please tell me! \:\)

#115590 - 01/05/08 10:21 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: laurence]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

When I get it next, I'll try to send you a screen shot of it. (Especially considering I can't remember the exact wording of it.) \:\)

Hmmm...maybe I should say I hope I remember to try to send you a screen shot.

Edited by Houjun (01/05/08 10:31 PM)

Track your currency.

#115644 - 01/06/08 04:54 AM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: Houjun]
Shroomhunter Offline

Loc: California
Hmm Once when I got a potion, I had the villager drink it and he died instantly.
I'm guessing it was red.

ALSO- I think the paintings might be in both caves. I've gotten that twice and I picked the one with the glint of gold the first time, and the one with the cry for help the second time, and both times I remember reading about cave paintings as a result.

ANNND- For the one where the villager finds the big pearl, just fyi, if you let the villager keep it to themself, he or she gets all stingy and mean or something.

Edited by MushroomHunter (01/06/08 05:02 AM)

#115649 - 01/06/08 05:41 AM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: Shroomhunter]
Shroomhunter Offline

Loc: California
I've been keeping starting new games to get events and here is what I've gotten so far:
-If you tell the stranger who wants seeds to go away, he gets mad and deliberately sneezes (!!) on your villager before leaving, and a forign desease sweeps over your villagers. About half the villagers get it. Despite being forign, it doesn't seem to be any different than the normal sicknesses they get.
-A trouble child seems to be prodigy: - let him research __ master scientist + 3000 tech points--- Confirmed: true

If you want screen shots or the original text of any of these, I have the screen shots, and I can type up the text if necessary.

I'm Dana by the way. I'm new to these forums \:\)

& Drank the red liquid and my villager's head changed to a different head!

Edited by MushroomHunter (01/06/08 06:23 AM)

#115660 - 01/06/08 08:59 AM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: Shroomhunter]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Thanks all for the precisions! \:\)
Welcome to the forum Dana! And yes, if you have some screen shots of events I'd like to see them. If you want you could send them by Private
Message. \:\)

#116215 - 01/10/08 04:57 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: laurence]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

A screenshot will be coming when the event decides to happen again. Obviously, because I mentioned the diaper event to you, it stopped happening all the time. \:\/

However, I did find a couple mentions of the event in the forums, but I'm not sure what type of crate it was.

This post seems to indicate that it is a well-packed crate that brings them about. But again, if the event ever decides to rear its head again, I'll send you a screenshot.

Track your currency.

#116291 - 01/11/08 01:15 PM Re: [QUITE SPOILERS] a list of VV1 events [Re: Houjun]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Thanks Houjun! it's noted I'll change my file when I'll get more! \:\)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter