Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#73745 - 05/25/07 11:29 PM An Interesting Villager
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
I have started a sister tribe a few days ago. On its own haas turned into a Hard Tribe (story in itself). But in this tribe, I had a very interesting villager.
Her name was Agate, one of the villagers from South Iosla. She was quiet and kept very much to herself.
But when the eldest children, girls, turned eight-teen, she finally came alive. Agate would follow the two girls about and finally, started kissing the two girls!
I am sure that this is a fluke, but has anyone had this problem? By the way she died at forty due to the famine that hit Isola.

#73763 - 05/26/07 03:21 AM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: MochaJew]
Laurelshere Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: MD

No I haven't had that problem. That really is a fluke!

#73843 - 05/27/07 05:02 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Laurelshere]
xman Offline
Adviser

Loc: London, England
Thats Really wierd but I haven't had that problem either \:D

#74013 - 05/30/07 02:30 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: xman]
Phantom_Flame Offline
Trainee

That has to be a fluke, I don't think LDW would deliberately program villagers to be pedophiles... >.<

#74018 - 05/30/07 05:14 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Phantom_Flame]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

No, I do not believe that LDW programed her this way. Just a rather interesting fluke.

#74021 - 05/30/07 05:53 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: MochaJew]
Tmac Offline
Master

why would you say pedophiles? mocha did say 18 years old.
i think it was just an glitch. nothing obsence. we all love ldw and their games!! they wouldn't do something like that.
they have never made their games graphic in anyway. there is the love shack, things go on behind closed doors. i heard that arthur and team put a lot of thought in that. they know that lots of kids play these games.

#74046 - 05/31/07 06:56 AM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Tmac]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
by any chance did you have one of those events that change the apearance of the villager, or somthing like that, i had one where a male villager turned into a female( i acually think it was body switching, but im not sure) and maybe the apearance and name switched over but that particular part of the programming got jammed.

#74054 - 05/31/07 01:09 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Terina]
Wonka2 Offline
Expert

Loc: Waltham, Mass. USA
I've had gay women as well. They run around smooching other women and taking them to the hut.

#74075 - 05/31/07 07:53 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Terina]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Terina
by any chance did you have one of those events that change the apearance of the villager, or somthing like that, i had one where a male villager turned into a female( i acually think it was body switching, but im not sure) and maybe the apearance and name switched over but that particular part of the programming got jammed.

No, I didn't have an event. As I said, Agate stayed away from everyone (she didn't like crowds or dancing) until the two girls turned 18 and then she was after those two like lighting! I believe that it was a fluke, but wondered if anyone else had this similair problem?

#74156 - 06/02/07 05:12 AM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: MochaJew]
leecie Offline

Is there a post on the forum or a site where it is possible to see every combination of villager one can get in the Lost Villager game? For example, red ponytailed girl, blonde ponytailed girl,black hair with head band etc....just wondering if there was a list of all the possible combinations (not including clothing?

Edited by leecie (06/02/07 05:13 AM)

#74175 - 06/02/07 12:33 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: leecie]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You could just look in the game's Images folder and see all of the possibilities there. \:\)

#74178 - 06/02/07 01:40 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Terina]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Yes I had this event, it is "the crystal ball" that my Okau keep for himself. Now, him, his skills and "likes/dislikes" are in the body of Chimba and vice-versa! And he/she is caring a baby from Polo (a male)! I think that to be pregnant may be the dream of a lot of men ! ;\)

Edited by laurence (06/02/07 01:41 PM)

#74385 - 06/04/07 02:19 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Tmac]
Phantom_Flame Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: tmac
why would you say pedophiles? mocha did say 18 years old.
i think it was just an glitch. nothing obsence. we all love ldw and their games!! they wouldn't do something like that.
they have never made their games graphic in anyway. there is the love shack, things go on behind closed doors. i heard that arthur and team put a lot of thought in that. they know that lots of kids play these games.

I misread mocha's post. I thought she said when Agate turned 18, not the other girls. My bad.
And I said they wouldn't do that. I know that LDW made this a family-friendly E-for-Everyone game, and I agree that it's a glitch. It's just a very interesting one. =3

#74391 - 06/04/07 03:27 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: Phantom_Flame]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I misread mocha's post. I thought she said when Agate turned 18, not the other girls. My bad.
And I said they wouldn't do that. I know that LDW made this a family-friendly E-for-Everyone game, and I agree that it's a glitch. It's just a very interesting one. =3 [/quote]

Not a problem; we'd all misread a post from time to time. ;\)

#74392 - 06/04/07 03:29 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: laurence]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: laurence
Yes I had this event, it is "the crystal ball" that my Okau keep for himself. Now, him, his skills and "likes/dislikes" are in the body of Chimba and vice-versa! And he/she is caring a baby from Polo (a male)! I think that to be pregnant may be the dream of a lot of men ! ;\)

Hmmm, I had the crystal, but let the children play with it. Next time, I going to let the villager keep. I'm not curious to see what happens.

#240076 - 04/10/16 09:16 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: MochaJew]
brainpirate Offline

Loc: VA
it wouldnt be an issue for me if it was deliberately programmed. i dont think having same gender couples at all goes beyond an E rating!

#240078 - 04/10/16 10:21 PM Re: An Interesting Villager [Re: brainpirate]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: brainpirate
it wouldnt be an issue for me if it was deliberately programmed. i dont think having same gender couples at all goes beyond an E rating!
Sorry Bro.
link
Click to reveal..
"In 1994, several top gaming publishers formed the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) as the trade association of the video game industry. Shortly after its creation, the ESA established the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) to independently assign individual games content ratings and descriptors according to a variety of factors. Identification of [censored] falls under the [censored] content description which is allowed for games rated Teen to Adults Only ."

But come on, what would be point of same gender couple in this game? It's about surviving in an island and same gender marriage would harden it a lot to resume generation. Also there's a lot of little kids playing this game and it could make much trouble for their parents.
And i'm not Being opposite to it but if i had a kid i wouldn't let Her/him play this game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter