Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#111253 - 11/24/07 07:35 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Thank I will try that

#111406 - 11/26/07 05:14 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Annthewhofan]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Ann, I kinda cheat. You see my son owns five servers, and I write my own code for my sites. I have free hosting, free email, and I also have a forum for one of Big Fishes community games. Now that I didn't write the code for.But I'm very picky as to who I become an affiliate for. I haven't been here very long, but every one of LDW's games I have, I enjoy, so I want to try to sell them.

I don't own a game site, I sell collectibles and right now, most of the advertising on my main website, is for a few friends who have small home businesses. I have a family oriented site and refuse to sell games that have, shooting, drugs, murders etc in them.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#111408 - 11/26/07 05:37 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
RuthieJo,

Idea for you - if you are going to sell LDW games, how about finding and selling some figurines of villagers, fish, or plants that people could buy? The closer they look in appearance to the LDW versions, the better. Maybe you can send some images of the prettiest VV ladies to your friends and they could make a few dolls with similar outfits.

Meanwhile, for the rest of us, for gifts for this holiday, what could be a better stocking stuffer for the VV enthusiast than a t-shirt or a mug?

#111520 - 11/26/07 07:10 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Borg]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Borg, the equipment to make t shirts, mugs, mouse pads etc cost $7000, I'd love to do it if I could come up with the money, even be willing to pay LDW a royalty.

I can make the dolls myself, what I'll have to do, is print off some of the little people and enlarge them, and make patterns for the clothes. I'd be willing to pay LDW a royalty for them too.

Making dolls is a winter hobby, since it's too cold to do much outside.

Plant and fish tycoon items would be great, I love some of those plants in PT. The fish would be easy too, I have an idea already for something.

Thanks for the suggestions.

#111521 - 11/26/07 07:20 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The T-shirt and mug that you see in Borg's post are some of the items that LDW sells in our CafePress shop. \:\)

#112424 - 12/02/07 02:52 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: LadyCFII]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

I guess I'm going to have to drop my affiliate with LWD, as I have only been given codes thru Plimus, and when I put them into my website, I get nothing. I ask for game images etc. but haven't gotten anything yet, and it's been quite some time.

#112426 - 12/02/07 03:05 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I sent Carla a message letting her know that you are still having problems getting what you need.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter