Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#110804 - 11/22/07 01:36 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Carla, LDW has approved the games I want to sell on my website, but all Plimus sent me were url's, no buttons, no game images or anything. I can't just put the url's on my website, nobody is going to buy anything that way. Are there any game images or buttons I can download?

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#110810 - 11/22/07 02:15 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
RuthieJo, you may have to wait a few days, since this is a holiday week, and I'm not sure that Carla is checking the forums. I'll try to get in touch with her, but I don't promise anything.

#110812 - 11/22/07 02:18 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: LadyCFII]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

that's ok Lady CFII, I can wait, I forget it's a four day holiday. To me being alone, one day is just like the next. I don't celebrate holidays any more.

#111055 - 11/23/07 11:56 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: kittenangel2001]
samcutie567 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Bed Of Roses
Question: If you become an afflioate , will you receive some games free? on your comp.

I love FT but FT is only a download but VV1 VV2 , PT are all of my games.

#111147 - 11/24/07 01:20 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Carla]
Mike1944 Offline

Loc: California, U.S.A.
I would like to know about this offer to sell your games. I really don't that much about computers and web sites but would willing to learn, Iam retired and have alot of time on my hands which I use to play my games.I have all of yor games which enjoy a great deal.

#111156 - 11/24/07 02:30 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Mike1944]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
To sell our games as an affiliate, you need to follow Carla's instructions in the first post in this thread, and you will be set up as an affiliate. \:\)

#111197 - 11/24/07 08:18 AM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: RuthieJo
that's ok Lady CFII, I can wait, I forget it's a four day holiday. To me being alone, one day is just like the next. I don't celebrate holidays any more.

Dear RuthieJo,

I sympathize. When I was younger, this time of year was very exciting. Now... not so much. \:\(

A company can never have too many affiliates. I think it is great you are going to sell LDW games.

Your website is very nice. I think the dragons would make great holiday gifts for males of all ages and anyone who collects dragons. (I've got several.)

I'm not much of a doll person but that is just me - my sister used to collect them. You should sell a glass bell to go over the dolls so they could be seen and at the same time avoid dust.

#111245 - 11/24/07 06:41 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Borg]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Borg, so far I haven't been able to find a glass bell. I use to get a catalog that had them, but haven't gotten it in ages, and can't remember what it was called.

My sales change at the beginning of every month. Had the Christmas sale already, and one on the dragons, but I think I'll put dragons out for sale again for Dec.

One of my grand daughters collects dolls and I send her one of those on my website every year for her birthday.

I love the dragons too lol.

Right now I'm busy playing VV2. I just retired my first game, with 6 totems and ten folks in the cemetary and 69 villagers, I'd gotten all of the puzzles and bought all of the techs except the last exploration.

I wanted to start a new tribe and keep a journal this time.

#111248 - 11/24/07 07:21 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: RuthieJo]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I don't have a web site if I want to sell games and other stuff how do I creat a web site.

#111250 - 11/24/07 07:24 PM Re: Become an AFFILIATE and sell our games! [Re: Annthewhofan]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Ann, you will need to find a website creating hoster. I use sampa.com for my website hostage. \:\)

You may also need to learn HTML code. \:\)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter