Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 83 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#200070 - 06/24/09 02:30 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Lewanda]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Maggie is a Golden Retriever, and a very long-haired, fluffy one, at that. I'm going to try my hand at some grooming techniques (involving clippers) to keep her nice and tidy.

Yes, it is very difficult to lose a pet, especially when they've been with you a long time. I still miss Mysti (who was also an extremely intelligent creature), even though Maggie is a wonderful, loving, intelligent companion. It's good that our hearts are big enough to hold and love them all! smile

#200073 - 06/24/09 02:37 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: LadyCFII]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Sometimes that very special pet comes along. Dixie was one of those. I feel that your Mysti was too. That doesn't take away at all from the love for another pet like my little Puff.

#200084 - 06/24/09 03:04 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Lewanda]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Sorry about your lose Lewanda. It hurts. I'm afraid I'm going to loose my buddy soon. He's is 14. This year he has: lost his hearing, when he sleeps it is hard to arose him, and when he's walking he'll all of a sudden stop and stare into space. One time he was standing still, and I waved my hand in front of him and poked him gently and he didn't make any response. frown He's been with me since I was a baby. By-the-way he is a chihuahua. I have a pic of him below.

Lady, we have a few Golden Retrievers in our neighborhood, and Maggie looks prettier than them all. smile And good luck with the grooming. smirk

#200089 - 06/24/09 03:51 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Havetia]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I'm so sorry about your little dog Havoria. It's going to be really hard for you when he passes. He looks like he may have cataracs on his eyes. That may part of the stareing problem. My little Puff is getting up in dog years too, and I'm dreading the day when we lose her. I don't know if I'll get another after that or not.

#200099 - 06/24/09 05:18 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Krystal]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Maggie is a gorgeous dog! I'm so sorry about your loss of Mysti, but she had a wonderful long life with you and through your memory she'll live on.

I volunteer for various animal rescue groups so I get to hear both good and bad stories almost every day. It's great seeing pet owners like you that really love and take care of their pets, thanks for sharing. smile

Havoria, your dog is adorable! It's sad when they get older, but as long as they know they're loved it's going to be okay.

My dog is turning 17 next month and although he has his moments of weakness, he'll get right back up and start running around like a little puppy. I even have trouble getting a picture of him, this is the best I can do.

#200120 - 06/24/09 02:16 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Lyssaria]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
WOW! 17! That;s amazing! What kind of dog is he?

Lyssaria and Lewanda thank you for your kind words about my "puppy" Because we've all been fearing the day he goes we have a puppy. She a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier (terror LOL) mix. I used to have a pic of her on here, but that was taken we she was.... 3 months old. She's a little over five months now. I *try* to get a pic of her.

#200150 - 06/24/09 05:19 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Havetia]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Aww I love Terriers, and yes they can definitely be little terrors smile My 17 year old is half poodle and half cairn terrier. I did have a 16 year old that passed away that was half pekingese and half poodle.

My other dog is also getting old, she's 14 now and she's definitely a bratty little Jack Russell Terrier. She used to be in movies, commercials and seen on President's Choice dog food cans & bags so it sounds like she's obedient, right? Apparently that only counts for her trainer, she'll do very naughty things at home. Gotta love her though!

#237506 - 11/16/14 06:12 PM Re: LadyCFII [Re: Lyssaria]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
I know what it feels like my pet cat Sassy died in March 2013. The same month my other cat had 3 kittens. 2 of the kittens and the mother were run away by their brother Rollie. But then Rollie got married to Dolly and had 4 kittens Patchy, Whitey, Fluffy, & Grumpy. But there will be no more kittens cause we got Rollie fixed.

#237869 - 02/02/15 05:42 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I never mentioned Fluffy ran away or died in December and Grumpy died on November 21st. And they were only a couple months old.
PS:Guess what, it turns out there was a fifth cat I still haven't seen it, but it looks like Fluffy & Grumpy apparently.

#237870 - 02/02/15 06:00 AM Re: LadyCFII [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Family Tree for my cats
Hello Kitty m. Unnamed
kids:Cutie (ran away), Rollie, Wonderful (ran away)

Rollie m. Dolly
kids:Grumpy (dead), Fluffy (dead or ran away), Whity, Patchy

Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter