Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#67673 - 03/28/07 02:47 PM How do you play games?
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
In our latest poll, we are taking a look at how our community plays games:
How do you play games most often?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 03/28/07 02:47 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#67745 - 03/29/07 02:42 AM Re: How do you play games? [Re: LadyCFII]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
Im the only one here, my daughter is too young, so just moi, my mother does play, but on her own at her house, I do confess i got her addicted lol.

#67764 - 03/29/07 04:45 AM Re: How do you play games? [Re: Terina]
GeorgiaPeach Offline

It really depends on the game I'm playing.

I meet up with friends online and play games at Pogo quite often. I used to play games (like Diablo I and II) online with friends on a daily basis, in fact I have a friend desperately trying to get me into World of Warcraft now.

I usually play my VV or other sim games by myself though...too many Guiding Hands can send a village into chaos. ;\)

#67801 - 03/29/07 03:51 PM Re: How do you play games? [Re: GeorgiaPeach]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
i don't know about y'all, but i play obsessively

i've had ppl play before, but i tend to want to micro manage them AND the villages

i left someone start a vv1 game on my computer, and ended up stealing their tribe from them becuse i got really upset when they weren't managing it correctly and starved half the village to death

#67806 - 03/29/07 04:13 PM Re: How do you play games? [Re: eyeshigh]
Cecelia Offline
Adviser

Loc: Florida
Humm, at this point, my 7th game, I'm not too hard on my little villagers. My first game I stayed right on top of everything and everyone. I now start my game with a goal that has nothing to do with getting everything. The goal for the current game was no elders, I've already blown that one, needing people to get tech points, food, etc. Oh well, still having fun playing the game. Oh, I'm not updating my stats either.

#67809 - 03/29/07 04:32 PM Re: How do you play games? [Re: Cecelia]
Anaksuel Offline
Consigliere

Loc: High Desert
I like to play alone, that way I can do what I want without anyone telling me I should do something another way. No, it's my way or the highway! \:D But I don't mind telling others how they should play! LOL

#67811 - 03/29/07 04:39 PM Re: How do you play games? [Re: Anaksuel]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
I'm not so bad that I have ever knocked off one of my villagers...although there have been a few I wanted to make disappear *coughGCcoughcough*

i rarely even restart a game in the first minutes

if its TOO bad, i won't risk the lives of my non-lazy villagers and will detlete the game because i couldn't bear to watchthem starve to death (i'm talking about 2-3 ridiculously lazy villagers who keep the village from ever gaining ground in the first hours)

i know some people restart until they get a runner, i just deal with the ones i do get

#69235 - 04/10/07 06:02 AM Re: How do you play games? [Re: eyeshigh]
bethlham Offline
Guru

My whole family plays together. I started the game but two of my daughters and husband joined in and made their own tribes. I think my husband started to see if he could do it better! Hahaha. Then my girls started working on getting a tribe with all the same haircolor. It's been hours of fun for us.

#69237 - 04/10/07 06:09 AM Re: How do you play games? [Re: bethlham]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I play alone. I have tried to get my daughter and husband envolved. But they think I'm playing a childs game. I told them "then let me be a child"Because this game has literally helped me cope with stress due to illness.

#69875 - 04/16/07 11:05 AM Re: How do you play games? [Re: blue_koka]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I play alone as I'm the only one using this computer. However, I bought my niece VV1 for Christmas, and she's now addicted as well. She's tying up my brother's computer at his house though ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter