Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 122 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#61196 - 03/02/07 06:10 PM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Anaksuel]
JadedThought Offline

Originally Posted By: Anaksuel

She is lots of cuddles, but she gets in what we call predator mode sometime and well, as of now we still have our fingers and toes, but who knows for how long?

My cat is the same way but less cuddly unless you're relaxing on the sofa with the micro-plush fuzzy blanket. He gets into rampage mode where he thinks he's a tiger and runs around growling and walks sideways with his back arched, it's quite a show.

He won't let you sleep in, if you try he will either reach under the covers and attack your feet or he will get up on the shelves and strategically launch himself onto your bladder in bed. As a kitten he would wind himself up in my hair when I was sleeping then bite my nose. When you do get up, he attacks your feet as you walk until you pet him while he eats, at which time afterwards he goes to sleep. LOL

Funny thing is, he chose me, and I chose him back because he was one of the "calm" kittens that needed a home. Their mom was a neighborhood stray and turned up missing, my ex bf's aunt found the kittens and got them homes \:\)

#61251 - 03/02/07 09:19 PM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) [Re: Kasey323.ink]
kaybear2 Offline

i have two dogs i dont know how to add their pictures though.

#61334 - 03/02/07 11:39 PM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Anaksuel]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Originally Posted By: Anaksuel
It sounds like your cat adopted you! I love it when I hear of people rescuing cats, they are such wonderful animals, I hate to see them on the street. We have taken a few strays to the vet to be fixed and although we cannot take them all in we still feed them and talk to them outside. (our cats stay inside)

He has the run of the house now...spoiled absolutely rotten.

He is named after Jean Piaget, who theorized that a chld could not really begin to learn until their basic needs had been met: food, shelter, and affection. Piaget never had enough of any of those until he stowed away with me.

WHen I first got him home (Late October) he was freezing, starving, and sick. He actually climbed into our other cats food jug and had plenty of room to spare. Many many vet visits (and bills) later, his head doesn't even fit in the jug.

He was less than 4 lbs when he went to his first vet visit, and now he is probably getting close to 12. The vet says his growth was kind of stunted or slowed because of malnutrition, but now that he has plenty of foo, he grew....FAST.

He purrrrrrrrrrrs extremely loud, and loves on everyone-except the other cat who runs from him, and the baby puppy he runs from. He would have made a great nursing home cat.

#61357 - 03/03/07 12:01 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Anaksuel]
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
All our cats are adopted: "Monkey" and "Nina" as kittens abandoned and starving (now fat and round), "Gamma" from the bushes with a puncture wound (now found and round), and "Max" with a dislocated leg (now ultra-round).

Max had a bad adventure. Sit down because this will freak you out. He got stuck under someone's house after he crawled in, and they closed the basement hatch. We thought he had died. He was trapped there for 3 months. They eventually heard him yelling 3 months later, and let him out, he came straight home and was almost dead with kidney failure. But he really is indestructable and now he stays a bit closer to home. I'll put up the pictures, sorry they are on the other computer.

#61363 - 03/03/07 12:06 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Arthur]
Kasey323.ink Offline
Plant Tycoon Millionaire

Awwww.... Tell your cats that I love them. I feel sorry for Max.

#61412 - 03/03/07 01:00 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of course) [Re: LadyCFII]
andy38 Offline
Anti-Piracy Crusader

Loc: JUST OUTSIDE LONDON UK
tell you what she looks no where near 15! she looks lot younger than that. that`s good age for a dog and she looks real healthy too.. lovely dog barbara... i love dogs and pets but not spiders or snakes or rats sorry guys for those who own them andy

#61414 - 03/03/07 01:05 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Kasey323.ink]
Anaksuel Offline
Consigliere

Loc: High Desert
Wow Arthur that is an amazing story. It gives me hope. We had a cat named Eastwood that the kids let out and he never came home (about 3 months ago, weird huh?) He was so cool he played fetch! We live in mountain lion country and even though he was a really huge cat, we don't know what became of him, but reading your story makes me think he will one day show up at the door. \:\)

#61459 - 03/03/07 03:42 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Anaksuel]
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
We thought a mountain lion got ours too. Its wierd...you never know. Cats are magical and mystical (this does not exclude dogs, fish, mice and ferrets from being magical and mystical!).

All these pictures of your pets are dangerously cute!

#61472 - 03/03/07 04:44 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Kasey323.ink]
rhesusxpieces Offline

Here's my kitty- her name is Christine. She's almost 2 years old.

she wears hats:

catches toys:

and dresses like a ballerina:

she also licks shoes, but I didn't think anyone would want to see that picture.

#61497 - 03/03/07 07:37 AM Re: Pictures of your pets (If you have one of cour [Re: Anaksuel]
usagijyo Offline

Loc: MN, USA
Here are my three in the footwell of the front passenger seat during a 11-hr drive:

BLT are litterbox trained, and pretty much have free run of the house except for the bedrooms. I need some bunny-free space for allergy relief. \:\)

Edited by usagijyo (03/03/07 08:21 AM)

Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter