Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#40501 - 12/16/06 05:14 PM I need help !
JulieNicole23 Offline

Loc: VA
Ok, well obviously I am a newbie here, but I need some help!! I got a Palm TX for Christmas from my hubby, and in the search of a good game I found Village Sim. I LOVE the game, however it does frustrate me that if I forget to pause the game, generally I come back to it hours later and al my hard work is gone b/c they are all dead.....my last one was going soo well too!! Anyway is there any way to back up the game files?? Also is there a way to have 2 villages at the same time?? It kind of stinks that my hubby can't play the game too..... Thanks soo much!!

#40502 - 12/16/06 05:44 PM Re: I need help ! [Re: JulieNicole23]
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Your game is backed up each time you sync your palm to your desk top. Other then that, I think you would have to get a backup utility program. It's been a few years since I switched to PPC, so there might be other options out there I'm an aware of.

As far as multiple games (players), that is not an option that I'm aware of. I know many have requested that when VS original came out.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter