Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#39276 - 11/08/06 10:59 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
someone Offline
Adviser

something sorta messed up happened since i play vv like 24/7....i had a dream about vv2 coming out and i was a beta tester but when i was testing they left out a part that i really wanted so i started crying......

#39277 - 11/09/06 12:40 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
Batgrl2u Offline
Expert

Loc: South Jersey, US...From WA Sta...
that's not a dream...that's a full fledged nightmare!!!!

#39278 - 11/09/06 01:45 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
i had this wacky dream one night that one of the new teachers at my school was running around trying to "go indoors" with all the older ladies at the school....woke up kinda freaked out...then justa couple of days later hewas hurrying down the hall yelling for one of the admin ladies to wait for him, and she did, then they turned around and went into her office

i was highly disturbed

#39279 - 11/09/06 09:51 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
DariaMcBee Offline
Adviser

Loc: Dallas
If you start boo hooing cause one of your babies died at only 6 y.o. OMG, how did it happen, I was only gone for a short time? Boo hoooooooo.

#39280 - 11/10/06 12:49 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
maddan Offline

if you think praying at a giant stone shaped like a person everyday will for sure make you live longer

#39281 - 11/10/06 08:20 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
hancrum Offline
Trainee

Loc: uk... nr manchester
The very first thing you do in the morning is check that your village is ok after leaving them overnight... the very first thing you do when you get home is checking there ok.. you spend all your time away from them wondering about them.. and you check forums constantly for progress on vv2 as you cant quite settle untill you know where this crazy island is gonna take them next!

Or in my very strange case, you rename the entire island after family and friends and play strange little puppet games, then tell your nearest and dearest all about it... ie oh col you lou ,danny and claire all went of to the love shack together!... oh lou yo were chasing danny round the isle trying to get him to knock you up!, becs i came on and you were pregnant!! whose is it? .. lmao.

so so so so sad!

#39282 - 11/11/06 01:46 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
Bare Offline

When you try to scroll through webpages with the hand instead of the scroll bar.

When you tell your significant other you'll be right to bed after this harvest comes in... and don't understand when they come back later to complain... until you realize it's light outside.

Waking up in the middle of the night to check on your villagers. (Even worse if you set the alarm clock for it, which I haven't done... but have thought about.)

Actually trying to explain to friends and family that you can't go out because you have a weakened villager... and while yes, there is a pause button... you can't really use it.

#39283 - 11/11/06 02:38 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
Batgrl2u Offline
Expert

Loc: South Jersey, US...From WA Sta...
OMG Bare...those were great!!! And thoughts I've had too!!!When I was reading those I had that feeling like I was being watched...Lol

#39284 - 11/11/06 04:17 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if....
Bare Offline

LOL Batgrl! *stealthily turning off the BatgrlCam* I've actually had this conversation:

Me: If I go to sleep now, I'll get up and they'll "ALL BE DEAD!"
BF: Isn't there a pause button?
Me: Well... yea... but how would you like it if God paused us every time he wanted to sleep?
BF: How do you know he doesn't?
Me: oooooooh! Spooky!

I still can't pause a game tho.

#41127 - 12/31/06 03:48 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Batgrl2u]
egallag Offline
Trainee

made me laugh so hard I had to try to explain to my husband why...he could NEVER understand...too funny

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter