Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#150554 - 05/25/08 05:33 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: laurence]
afiremanswife Offline

lol that is not bad. I keep thinking the same thing. Now I got the problem I hope there is no INTERVENTION>

#150764 - 05/26/08 01:01 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: afiremanswife]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I know when I been playing too much I am dreaming that I was on the beach then become sick and ended up walking to the hospital and getting stuck behind it.

Then I see the little villagers figures when I closed my eyes walking in front and little heads turning. Then when I go to work I tend to watch others who say no or turning there heads at me, I think villager.

Edited by Annthewhofan (05/26/08 01:06 AM)

#150986 - 05/26/08 05:02 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Annthewhofan]
bethlham Offline
Guru

True story...my husband woke me from talking in my sleep because I was saying 'back in the water, and don't you come out without a fish'! \:D I was dreaming about training villagers!

Maybe I should've kept that one to myself! haha

#151147 - 05/26/08 11:24 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: afiremanswife]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: My Imagiantion Roams Freely, N...
Here's one:
When you told your kids that you set the preference for what job they are going to do when they turn 14.

#152792 - 05/31/08 03:55 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Wisegirl]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Here's another one:
when your mom grounds you and doesn't let you play VV, but you still do....in the middle of the night.

#154928 - 06/05/08 03:53 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Magick]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
You know you've been playing VV too long, if....

you're afraid to go to sleep or pause your game, because you just learned the collectibles still come on-screen and disappear, even on pause!!!

You keep clicking on the villager that was born the year they came, because she's close to death. You HAVE to make a baby the same year she dies, so you can more easily keep track of how many years the village has been there.

You tell your daughter she needs to do her homework, "to get more Tech Points". (Got a strange look for THAT one!)

You daughter tells you, "It's okay, Mommy, we don't have to go grocery shopping. I can go forage for mushrooms, while you find a berry bush."

You're so involved in you game, because that villager just NEEDS to become a Master Before 18, that your child gets herself up and ready for school, before you even go to bed.

You pick up a child and expect it to hum or say, "WHEEE!!!"

You see someone sitting taking a break and find yourself telling them, "Get back to work. I didn't tell you to sit."

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

#154929 - 06/05/08 03:55 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: laurence]
redrockwolf Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: laurence
Originally Posted By: Kristalia
When you get VV3 play for a day and come back to the forum to see if they have started work on VV4 yet.
LOL and you look at the Preview for the VV4 Progress Bar!! \:D

I've already started doing that!!! LOL

Love my villagers!!!

Avatar created by GameMastr1. Thanx again.

#156860 - 06/12/08 02:54 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: redrockwolf]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

when you been on for three nights straight playing VV3 and nobody has told you to get off because their afraid of you biting.

#157717 - 06/16/08 06:41 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Batgrl2u]
knksmiles Offline
Master

I was making my real children clean their rooms before getting to do anything fun. There was a lot of frustration on both sides, theirs because they didn't want to work and mine because I hate a messy house. About 10 minutes before lunch was ready my daughter came out of her room to say she was hungry. I told her to go back to her chore and I would call her when lunch was ready. As she stomped back down the hall, she shouted to her father "Dad! Mom is treating us like villagers!"

Guess she had seen me talk to my villagers once to often...

"You can exercise AFTER there is food for everyone."

"You can eat AFTER you heal the rest of the village."

#157882 - 06/17/08 04:05 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: knksmiles]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: knksmiles
... "Dad! Mom is treating us like villagers!"
\:o what an accusation!!! \:D \:D \:D

I think I'll keep it for using it myself:
"Don't treat me like your villagers!!"
The ultimate answer! \:D \:D \:D

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys