Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#134769 - 04/27/08 06:10 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Bowl Wheeevil]
TG3 Offline

i played VV so long....but i didn't have experiences like you guys are saying.... \:\)

#135081 - 04/27/08 10:05 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: ]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
You know that you've been playing too much when...

You actually call your own BROTHER by a villager's name (he looks so alike!)

At recess, you search for the plant of life

You go on the computer at 4 A.M.

#137911 - 05/03/08 08:53 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Batgrl2u]
Isolove Offline
Trainee

Loc: UK
I keep seeing mushrooms on the walls!

(I have been playing it for about 6 hours straight today)

#137975 - 05/03/08 10:20 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Isolove]
Bom Offline
Adviser

Your mom says "No" for you to have a party and you dress up in golden clothes and take a day off school to party and make an excuse like "But mom,I'm a golden child! Village elders don't stop me from partying,why are you?"

NOTE: The next joke includes a puzzle of the game so it MIGHT be a spoiler.
You start digging near the restaurant(Food Bin) and temple and telling everyone around to help you look for the treasure and admire it once you dig it out!

#137995 - 05/03/08 10:51 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Bom]
bunnylover Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
LOL! SO FUNNY! Im not a good comedian, but here goes:

-If u see mushrooms in your backyard, you frantically search for a magic hand so that you can drag a random child to pick it up.

-When you go to the grocery store, u marvel at how the red mushrooms are selling for the same price as the brown ones, even though they are worth more food.

-If u see a boulder lying around you immediatly drop
everything and stop what your doing to go push it.

-If u see a child w/ gold robes you wonder, 'Why doesnt he have rainbows and stuff over his head?'.

-You tell your family that all the adults in it arent allowed to pee ever and the children must pee outside and not on the toilet. Also no pooping allowed.

-If u have a baby, you spend 120 minutes caring for it then just let it go off on its own and wander around.

-If your berry bush runs out of berries, you run to the nearest table and frantically move your arms around.

-If u find a strange looking plant in your garden, you stand next to it waving your arms, thinking that by doing that u can become a terrifec healer.

-You avoid going into a house with any1 of the opposite gender.

-You imagine that u are about an inch tall and so is everyone else.

-You pray that your 'goddess' will send a blessing to your 'tribe' (family).

Chicka Chicka! Boom Boom! Will there be enough room?

#138609 - 05/04/08 09:44 PM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: bunnylover]
bunnylover Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
more i made up:

-If your fav. pass-time is playing VV or, if u cant, mumbling, "I wish I had my computer with me so I could play w/ my VV's...".

-If the first thing u do when u come home is run to the computer to tell your VV's about your day.

-If any of the above is happening 2 you.

Chicka Chicka! Boom Boom! Will there be enough room?

#138757 - 05/05/08 12:04 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: bunnylover]
Mushroom Picker Offline

Loc: In front of my computer
hear, Ive got one:
You applied for a job at a hospital and when youre resume was turned down you went outside and waved youre arms at a random plant for an hour, then applied again, thinking they couldnt turn down anybody with youre skill level.

#138915 - 05/05/08 04:01 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Mushroom Picker]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
You know you've been playing too long when you should be on total bedrest from a car accident, but you keep getting up to make sure your tribe is doing ok.

#138926 - 05/05/08 04:15 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: MochaJew]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
That one happened, unfortanatly. \:\(

#138933 - 05/05/08 04:23 AM Re: Maybe you've been playing VV too long if.... [Re: Britney]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: Britney Brit
That one happened, unfortanatly. \:\(

I know: I peep in on my villagers when I get up to to take my medication....

Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter