Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#37461 - 11/03/06 06:50 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
for moles, I always like the thame Holie Molie!

#37462 - 11/03/06 06:54 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
HAHAHAHAHAHA..... yep, you belong in the V V asylum with the rest of us. That's a GREAT name!!!!!! And if Monk HAD kept it, he could have put a little robe on it.

#37463 - 11/03/06 09:02 PM Re: Longhorn Steer??
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Emmmm, not too sure about the steer Gohill, but the steaks sound fabulous!! Is there any chance you could keep the pelt for me. It would soften up the floor a bit in my sleeping space. Redecorating ?? Ooooooh what have I done to deserve that?? I would love white fox fur (fake of course LOL) on the lower half of the wall then I could stroke it and pretend my dog was there with me. Red velveteen above that and oh oh oh a midnight blue ceiling with lots of twinkly stars!!

#37464 - 11/03/06 09:59 PM Re: Longhorn Steer??
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Steaks do sound good, not from a longhorn though... I'll see what I can do about bribing a restaurant for some prime beef. I know you want the pelt, would you like the long horns to go with it? You can use them as a coat rack. PRETEND your dog is there?? Why don't I just bring the dog? (by the way, how is Bonnie? Is she working out with your neighbor?).

Moving right along... huh... RED velveteen, WHITE fur, BLUE sky... red, white, & blue (with STARS no less). You ARE from Scotland, right? Why don't I just bring one of our flags... hahahahaha. Could just bring a Republic of Texas flag (also red, white and blue... but only one star - it's BIG, it could work). Hang that from the ceiling to remind you that someone from Texas is thinking of you. And we all say: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Personally, I was thinking of a nice fluffy mattress, lots of pillows, some plants (you DO have a window, don't you?) Even here, you have a window so you can look out and watch the world go by. I guess it's suppose to be some kind of incentive to leave the room and be IN the world. "They" don't know who they are messing with... JOIN the world.. who's insane?? Assume the correct yoga position and chant with me: v v twoooooooooo .... v v twooooooooo. Remember to breathe...

Which brings me to another subject. HOW do you forget to breathe? Remember to breathe correctly, okay I got it... but to simply BREATHE... once again, WHO needs locking up? That's one of the AUTOMATIC things you're body does, it doesn't forget to do it. Unless there are some drastic medical reasons but that's really off the subject.

WHERE was I??? Oh yes... chanting. OHHHHHHHH... just remembered, Maura said something about aromatherapy.. some CANDLES, celtic music. I can do without the bagpipes but LOVE the harps!!!! Got PLENTY of that..oh oh oh... and have some miniture water falls... ahhhhhhh, THIS is the life. scoot over would ya... phooey, this is YOUR room... "They" do say, give a gift that you, yourself, would like. Are you SURE you don't want a fluffy mattress to go with that pelt?!?!?!

#37465 - 11/04/06 05:36 AM Re: Longhorn Steer??
Anji Offline
Master

Oh Wow, I'll NEVER get out of bed then !!Fluffy mattress, my dog, floaty music and dreamy medicine............ oh yea !! You can just leave the pic of the mouse though.... thats about as far as I want to go with that one though LOL !! I never realised about the US connotation though LOL !! It must be living with all you lot that's doing it, I'm beginning to forget my roots or else being the only one from BONNIE SCOTLAND I was just TOO homesick. Surely there is somebody else in Scotland who plays and is addicted to VV !! We are not a stupid race of people and I've never been unique at ANYTHING in my life LOL !!
When you are done redecorating I could always astral travel through the wall and visit you all in person.......of course I won't be able to speak,,,,,,, but maybe thats a good thing eh ?? !!

#37466 - 11/04/06 06:06 AM Re: Longhorn Steer??
Anji Offline
Master

Have suggested that we move all asylum conversations to that thread......... everybody OK with that ??

#37467 - 11/06/06 04:25 PM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Maybe it was Super Mole LOL !!

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter