Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 219 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37451 - 11/03/06 03:35 PM Re: Come to think of it
drought7 Offline
Trainee

hehe.Who do you think he'll free first. I'm sure he can't distinguish our voices. But I'll give it a try. " VI, VI , VI, here I'm am, free me first. If you let Anji go she'll stop writing her poems & forget about us. I hear you I'm over here. No not that door the next one."

#37452 - 11/03/06 03:51 PM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
You Traitor Drought !!!!

#37453 - 11/03/06 04:22 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
(VI becomes completely confuse...there are voices calling out everywhere.......which door should i chose.......this one?.......or maybe this one...........from the sound of it, I think I'm safer back in my room......I'll go back and think this one over.)

#37454 - 11/03/06 04:37 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas

Sounds like u have enough "Wine" for all of us!

hehehe

Leave it to a MAN to be such an insensitive brute. I'll get you my pretty... and you're little dog, too. Or mole... hey, did you keep that mole????

I imagine the mole is walking the halls with you? And you have KEYS. Course, the MAN, would get the keys. Our guards being MALES - they felt sorry for you being stuck in here with "lunatic" women. On the other hand, my hubby guard would not be sympathetic to your plight. He, being utterly clueless to the subtlties and complexities one can find themselves immersed in with this game. Whatever, it's wrong to speak ill of the dead... oh... did I say he was dead... I mean, out of town. Slip of the tongue.

I AM curious what you did with that mole!!!!!

#37455 - 11/03/06 04:44 PM Re: Come to think of it
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
It was Village_Monk who had the mole (in PA). I doubt that it traveled to Indiana to hang out with Warren.

#37456 - 11/03/06 05:04 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

OHHHHHHHH ANJI!!!!!!!!!! How HORRIBLE... are you SURE it's not just a nightmare?!?!?!? Speaking of which, I have actually DREAMED about this game and REMEMBER the dream. THAT'S scary.

As a matter of fact, I HAVE been chanting V V TWOOOOOO. The "nice" medication helps but with reading where Arthur and Carla have been working and that THEY have been having fun with developing V V2. Life is NOT fair!!! If I could JUST get out of this straight jacket... MONK!!! WHERE are you???? Remember the part about "love" and how you try to live by that???? MERCY!!!!!! I'll repent calling you a name (male being a four-letter word). We can NOT let Anji stay in a room that is so awful. We need to at least redecorate it for her... Maura will bring the wine (as opposed to whine.. clearing throat)... hmmmm, since I'm from Texas... I know, I'll bring the longhorn steer. That should be a treat, when she gets tired of it, we can all come over for steaks. Just watch where we step and it'll be fine. Depending on how long it lives, the smell might be a little overpowering but in an insane asylum... that's par for the course. A few gas masks... hey... PARTY!!!

#37457 - 11/03/06 05:10 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Quote:

Or mole... hey, did you keep that mole????

Yep, that was VM. If it was me, the mole would have not lived!

#37458 - 11/03/06 06:29 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

SEEEEEEEE.... did I not say I NEEDED the name Village Idiot?!?!?! Between the "monk" and the "idiot"... I'm soooooooooo confused. If I KNEW which way I came in, I'd love for someone to show me the way out. Not only did I mix it up here, I mixed it up in reference to who had the keys in getting out of the insane asylum. Why bother getting me out!!!!!! They'll just throw me back in!!!!!!!

Sooo... really important stuff here... did VM keep the mole???

#37459 - 11/03/06 06:35 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Nope, he said he got rid of it the day he caught it. He said somthing about lunch.....

#37460 - 11/03/06 06:47 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

Nooooooooo.... (I realize he didn't eat it - hahahaha). Was kinda hoping he would keep it "just because". He could have held a contest for naming it. Nothing comes to my mind (what there is left of it) but with the imagination in this forum... bound to have been some good ones. heavy sigh

Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter