Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Pangaeus), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#37441 - 11/02/06 08:38 PM Re: Come to think of it
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
Please may I join your asylum? I think I merit it - am addicted to VV and can't wait till VV2 comes out, I have to check my people every time I finish work and also get up in the night to check that they are all right!!!
I also miss Grace's messages and hope she is OK - obviously don't know her like you all do but feel that she is a friend!!! She did bring you all over here to entertain and educate us

#37442 - 11/02/06 08:39 PM Re: Come to think of it
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
Sorry Anji I know that you were not one of RA refugees but I only seem to have noticed your posts at the time they came over to join us - and would be very sorry to lose any of you.
You keep me smiling too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#37443 - 11/03/06 03:35 AM Re: about the avatar change
SpdrGrl Offline

Loc: Missouri, USA
I'm still here, maura. I have been down with a cold and not feeling too well. I have been looking in on the forums from time to time. I haven't been feeling up to being on the computer too long, just been checking to see what everyone is up to. This cold has really gotten me down. I was sleeping a lot. No energy. But I'm getting back on my feet and feeling somewhat better. I know what would really make me feel better. If they can hurry up with VV2!! Now that would really pep me up! I know they are talking about a winter release but it would be nice if things could go just a little teensy weensy faster and come out a little earlier. I got another gamepass credit with RA but they don't have VV2! Someone may as well put the straight jacket on me because I don't know how much longer I can wait before I totally lose it!

#37444 - 11/03/06 07:06 AM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Hi Biddy, no I'm not an RA refugee although I have gamepass and did first find VV on RA. It was too long to wait until my next credit and I wanted the game on my puter "proper" so found LDW and bought it from them. That was how I found the forum. It is just coincidence I joined around about the same time.
You would be very welcome to join us in the "Asylum" although it looks like we will have to curtail it somewhat and stick solely to VV subjects. Thats life I guess, Big Brother is ALWAYS watching, I just wish we could all be ourselves. Thats the rules though so its that or nothing !
Anyway Biddy, they're cleaning out your cell as we speak Welcome !!

#37445 - 11/03/06 02:09 PM Re: Come to think of it
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
My question to you, biddy, is: do you want the plush purple walled "resorts" that Maura has in Ireland? or... the white walls we get in the states? hmmm... Anji has not informed us of her surroundings in Scotland. And Great Britain might hold luxury accomadations as well. Now, if you sit there and describe how WONDERFUL your room is... I'm gonna get JEALOUS and .... we don't want that... DO we?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA. Ya just never know when they'll let me out of this straight jacket... and if they get stingy on my "nice" medication... watch your back.

To anyone reading this who might, for however brief a second, think I 'might' be serious.... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! No matter how nice other people's room are.. sniff sniff...I'm... sniff sniff...not ... sniff sniff...going to...sniff sniff... harm them... SOB!!!!!!!

PASS THE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

#37446 - 11/03/06 02:21 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Quote:

To anyone reading this who might, for however brief a second, think I 'might' be serious.... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! No matter how nice other people's room are.. sniff sniff...I'm... sniff sniff...not ... sniff sniff...going to...sniff sniff... harm them... SOB!!!!!!!

PASS THE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like u have enough "Wine" for all of us!

hehehe

#37447 - 11/03/06 02:22 PM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Well actually gohill, mine is very basic. So basic in fact I just have pics of everything and that includes the bed ! The rotters have even pasted one of a mouse at the bottom of the wall. I guess when I came in I was just borderline so they have decided to make sure I beccome a fully fledged member. Its not so bad except for the pic of a computer on the bedside cabinet. Now THAT really has driven me insane. They have even made sure the monitor is showing VV !! Now how cruel is that !! I have also heard a small voice in the middle of the night chanting VV2, VV2, VV2............. that wouldn't be you by any chance ?? If not does anybody else own up to it ?? If its the guards I just don't know what I'm going to do

#37448 - 11/03/06 02:29 PM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Oh the wine flows freely in here !! Maura, bless her cotton socks, has jammed the tap on the barrel and we can all just help ourselves. I'm casting no aspertions, but with a name like yours shouldn't you be in here too ?? Mind you, the only men we've seen in ages are guards so watch yourself !!
You may just get jumped upon !! LOL !!

#37449 - 11/03/06 03:14 PM Re: Come to think of it
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Who said I'm not? But I did happen to steal some keys from a guard, so I roam freely.

#37450 - 11/03/06 03:20 PM Re: Come to think of it
Anji Offline
Master

Hey Girls, did you see that - there's a man roaming about freely and he's not a guard !!

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter