Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243846 - 08/19/22 12:58 PM August Event 2022 - Collectibles
Lkb Offline

Hi there,
I've been enjoying this event! However, even though I'm finding lots of collectibles, I'm not being given credit for them. The Collectible Screen continues to show I have not collected any items, and the people do not sell what I know are duplicates of the items they have found. Each time a duplicate item is selected, the action is 'Found new rare item,' 'found new uncommon item,' 'found new item'. I'm sure I'm not the only player to be experiencing this issue. Please fix it.

#243847 - 08/19/22 02:42 PM Re: August Event 2022 - Collectibles [Re: Lkb]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there! We're sorry to hear about your experience with the game on your device. Please contact us through your game by tapping the 'Contact Support' button in the Settings menu and provide us with details about your issue - we'll be happy to resolve this for you!

#243849 - 08/19/22 09:18 PM Re: August Event 2022 - Collectibles [Re: Keegan]
Lkb Offline

I play on PC through Blue Stacks and so, cannot reach you by tapping the Contact Support button.
In the past, when I've sent y'all my game ID number via email whwn encountering game issues, you responded I wasn't playing on a 'compatible device' and so could not offer assistance. I won't go to that trouble again.
I just doubt that I'm the only one with this particular issue and would like y'all to look into it.
Thanks

#243850 - 08/22/22 01:22 PM Re: August Event 2022 - Collectibles [Re: Lkb]
Lkb Offline

Hi there,

This morning it recognized the 'Beach Rocks' collectibles and allowed them to sell a duplicate. It still does not recognize the other collectible sets and continues to treat each one as a 'new' item regardless of how many times it is retrieved.

That's progress! Please fix the other collectible sets.

Thank you.

#243851 - 08/22/22 03:43 PM Re: August Event 2022 - Collectibles [Re: Lkb]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.

The issue with collectibles in the beach trip event is known to our developers, who are currently working to resolve it, but we'd be more than happy to apply a manual fix while you wait for the update to become available.

You can also contact us by emailing support@ldw.zendesk.com, and provide us with your game's unique User ID (which you can find on the title screen or in the "Settings" menu).

Regarding Bluestacks, this is third party software that emulates the Android operating system for use on Windows. As such, not all apps are available through Google Play for Bluestacks, and any issues you may encounter while emulating the game (unless they're known bugs) are often the result of emulation.

Please note the game was designed to run natively on Android, iOS and Amazon only, and we cannot guarantee that it will always work as expected when emulated on Windows using third party software.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter