Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243837 - 06/13/22 06:45 PM Game completely changed???
JetW Offline

Loc: Iowa
Hi,
There was an update to the game a few days ago and when I loaded up to play today (didn't have time to play much over the weekend, just fed family and logged out) I noticed that everything had changed. I no longer have a TO DO list, the furniture sets requirements had completely changed. I was 5 out of 6 items purchased, now I'm 1 out of 6 purchased for the the rug one with completely different items needed now. For the third set items were added to the needed list.
Also 2 of my people had reached level 20 in their careers and they both show level 8 only now. Prices for stuff has changed, and items that were locked behind generation level are now open and I can buy them. And other stuff that I could buy are now locked behind generation level. I don't understand.
Why did my game change so drastically, like almost everything is different than what I had and was playing Friday?
Jet

#243838 - 06/13/22 07:25 PM Re: Game completely changed??? [Re: JetW]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Jet! We're sorry to hear about your experience with the game on your device. Please contact us through your game by tapping 'Menu', then 'Settings', then 'Contact Support' and include the same message as above - we'll be happy to investigate and advise you on this!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter