Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243772 - 01/10/22 02:31 PM Pet Question
jumpycan Offline

Loc: 2 story house
How do we feed our pets? My beagle is starving and every time I drop him near the food bowls, he would do something else. It said that there is 780 pet food avalible.

#243774 - 01/11/22 12:34 AM Re: Pet Question [Re: jumpycan]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello jumpycan! The pets will go to the food bowl on their own to eat so it’s important to always make sure plenty of pet food is available. Was your beagle without pet food for a while, thus the starving status? If so, it may take him a few minutes to notice that there’s now plenty of food in his bowl. You can also pick him up and drop him back down near his favorite food bowl a few times until his action says “Feeling hungry.” He should then eat. It’ll take a couple of feedings for his food meter to fill up enough so that his status is not starving or hungry. I hope this helps! smile

#243808 - 05/08/22 03:21 PM Re: Pet Question [Re: MissKathy]
Lkb Offline

Hi there. My pets always have the 'starving' status. I put them on or near the food bowls and they don't eat. They do something else instead. They are not without food to justify the starving status.
They only have the "feeling hungry" action once - soon after getting them. I praise them when they are eating, (Not that you can tell praising does anything with them.), hoping that will encourage that behavior, but it doesn't work.
I've also checked the data screen to see if they really are in need of nourishment, and they are. They still don't eat. Food disappears from the food bowl, although I never see them eat it, and they remain starving. I've stopped purchasing pets because I get tired of having pets that appear to be starving to death all the time. It's discomforting.
This is obviously a glitch of some kind as others have written about it on this and other venues. Please fix it.
Also, please amend it to where the pets can actually PLAY with their toys. They don't recognize or interact with them and so it's just a waste of money to buy them. Poor pets have little to do in the house. Thanks.

#243811 - 05/09/22 05:53 PM Re: Pet Question [Re: Lkb]
Keegan Administrator Online
Community Manager

Hi Lkb, thanks for your message!

Pets will eat of their own accord when they are hungry; it is not necessary to drag and drop them on the pet bowls, though if they are very low on hunger, you can buy also pet treats in the store!

You can find game play information in our Help Center below.

https://ldw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001145872-Virtual-Families-3-Our-Country-Home

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter