Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 223 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243741 - 10/25/21 03:55 AM BFG Origins 2 - red statue
elfrhys Offline

I am at a loss as to how to finish the red statue. There has been no sign of either the box of braids or the red crab, and I've had time to get all tech leveled to 3. No idea where this slippery rock it at, since the only one I've been able to interact with is the one my villagers can gather moss from - is that it? Not that it matters without the crab. Also, from the help videos I've found, it looks as if there is a bird that pollinates the flowers, and I've seen no such bird in the Mac version. What's going on? Is this puzzle just massively bugged in my version? Since I have the Mac game from Big Fish, I have no "Help" button to contact support with - please help!

#243742 - 10/25/21 06:33 PM Re: BFG Origins 2 - red statue [Re: elfrhys]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Elfrhys!

We're happy that you're enjoying the game!

Click to reveal..
To get the braids, you must first finish the first part of the Red Statue.

How do I get the first part of the Red Statue?

Kids love to gather herbs for making soup and there happen to be 3 types of herbs around that can be used: Sweet, Soapy, and Spicy. To make that soup, a villager is going to need some stored Water - check the Crafting Hut! Give the Water to a villager to take it to the Cooking Pot. Drop a villager on the Preparation Table to add the herbs to the soup water. Remember, just like the Oven, the Cooking Pot is going to need a source of heat. Heat the Cooking Pot by dropping a villager on the pile of rocks by the Fire Pit to heat them. Make sure that all the soup gets eaten while it's hot. Now that the villagers are full of soup, 24 hours later, the braids will wash up to shore.

The crab will make its appearance at this time.

Let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for playing!

#243743 - 10/26/21 01:57 PM Re: BFG Origins 2 - red statue [Re: Keegan]
elfrhys Offline

Thank you! Apparently there was still one more serving of soup on the table; as soon as that one was eaten, the statue progressed. Now waiting for the braids & crab...

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter