Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243551 - 02/28/21 08:34 PM Selling furniture., toys, etc
Rissy Offline
Adviser

I can’t figure out how to sell the things I don’t need anymore. My trays are getting full. What am I missing?

#243552 - 02/28/21 09:40 PM Re: Selling furniture., toys, etc [Re: Rissy]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Rissy! To sell furniture items you no longer need open the inventory/storage to enter Decorate Mode (not the first tab that holds food, etc) and select and drag the item outside the front gate. You'll get a message telling you how much the item will sell for. Release the item and you'll get another message asking if you want to sell the item for the quoted price. Tap "Yes" and the item is sold, coins added to the family bank. Tap "No" and the item will not be sold and returned to inventory/storage.

Clothing can be donated to charity the same way, just drag it from the Decor Tray/Inventory to outside the front gate. No coins given for donating.

To get rid of unwanted items purchased from the Flea Market or Food & Medicine categories, just tap the item and drag it to the kitchen trash. You'll get a message asking if you really want to throw away the item. Tap "Yes" and the item is tossed out. Tap "No" and the item returns to inventory/storage. No coins given for throwing items away.

I hope this helps! smile

#243554 - 03/01/21 08:15 PM Re: Selling furniture., toys, etc [Re: MissKathy]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

Awesome, thanks!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter