Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243478 - 11/19/20 09:20 PM Potential Bug: My Baby Dissapeared.
serenitystars Offline

Loc: Earth
I’m on my 4th generation. My new couple was having trouble having babies but they finally had one, Crimson. I went into the game a couple minutes ago and I noticed neither of the parents had him so I assumed he grew into a kid.
I couldn’t find him anywhere and i still can’t after resetting my phone. In the family tree he is shown as a baby. Please help and I hope he didn’t die!

#243480 - 11/20/20 03:29 AM Re: Potential Bug: My Baby Dissapeared. [Re: serenitystars]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello serenitystars. This sounds like something that should be reported to our customer support team.

To report the issue, open VF3 on your device, tap Menu, then Settings, then tap the green Contact Support button. That will open an email containing the information that the support team needs to locate your game data, so make sure you leave the pre-filled information intact. At the bottom of the email, below the pre-filled information, please describe the issues as completely as you can.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter