Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#243362 - 10/02/20 12:10 PM Virtual Families 3 feedback
Canario Offline
Trainee

Loc: Spain
Here's my feedback:
When they are reading a book, they do not sit on the couch but on the floor grin

I like the new skintones and I love that clothes can now be stored. smile

When I first played, and my little person got married, he was two steps higher on the living room's stairs so when they "kissed" they were away from each other and it lookes weird. I made another save in my phone and I did not notice if that also happened there (It could be just my game, like, random), has that happened to anyone else? confused

Besides the book and the marriage, I barely noticed anymore bugs. I am really curious for the house's backstory, that ghost keeps me wondering what could have happened before laugh

I can see it become popular when the desktop versions are released! (Just wait for all those simmers tired of EA grin )

#243377 - 10/09/20 06:14 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Canario]
dawnjm Offline

My game crashes every 15 minutes or so, sometimes half hour??

#243408 - 10/20/20 10:18 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: dawnjm]
Outcast Cat Offline

Loc: Wonderland
personally, I'm not a huge fan of the new models, it makes them seem slower, even the children. I do like the new skin tones and the gay-friendly marriages!

#243409 - 10/21/20 06:56 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Outcast Cat]
Crazeefroggy Offline

I want to stay by saying that I love the Virtual Family/Villager franchise I've played every game. Both the mobile versions and the PC games. I've been a fan from the beginning.

Now the issues I'm having with this game.

1. The children start life depressed and are constantly depressed. All of them. I keep a full kitchen there are toys and entertainment inside and out. They do family activities. Nothing helps. I just wind up with a house full of depressed children waiting on adulthood.

2. I'm 8 generations in and the amount of money coming in and the time my family members spend working had decreased. I continue to promote them to work but they aren't bringing in enough money to cover household expenses like grocery's, repair the computer that has broken twice in the last 12 hours or any other household item my family members can't fix themselves, and buying DVDs to try to make the children happy, and the medicine for the constant rotation of diseases. From the time of a new generation to the staff of the next when all is said and done there is maybe 1 promotion and only$400 left over for the next generation. How am I supposed to afford the bigger house expansions? Or even bring my luxury up? It's like your trying to force me to buy gems to continue the game as opposed to it being an option for faster results.

3. The ghost girl story. First it bothers me that there is a ghost in this at all. I would like to reach a point where she goes away but I'm 8 generations in and there is no new developments. One of my family members will randomly decide to "research" but after spending a minute on the computer nothing. No new info or clues come up. It's been that way for at least 5 generations now.

#243410 - 10/21/20 07:30 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Crazeefroggy]
Suki01 Offline

Hi, I just wanted to say that the ghost girl story has resolved itself, I’m on third generation, don’t know why yours has taken so long. I wasn’t a big fan either, glad she’s gone

#243411 - 10/21/20 11:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Crazeefroggy]
VLFan2 Offline

Most of my children also start out depressed and stay that way for years and like you they have plenty of food, and toys and I even have a maid to keep the house clean so there isn't any reason for them to be depressed all the time.

I'm 10 generations in and I still have the ghost girl and I wish she would just go away too.

#243413 - 10/22/20 01:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Crazeefroggy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Crazeefroggy, I noticed that you mentioned gems in your feedback. Were you one of the Google Play beta testers? If you were, please let me know. There is something we can do to improve your game experience.

#243416 - 10/22/20 05:25 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Crazeefroggy Offline

Yes I was a beta tester

#243417 - 10/23/20 08:44 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Crazeefroggy]
VLFan2 Offline

I wonder if there is anything you can do to improve my game experience. I have the gem version. I was able to get into the game and start playing on September 04, 2020 and at first my game did say Beta on it but I don't think I was an official Beta tester.

#243418 - 10/23/20 02:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: VLFan2]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Correction:

I've checked into this a bit more, and it turns out that our customer support team doesn't currently have the capability to do what I suggested. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. We will look at improving our support capabilities, but I can't promise that we'll have a solution any time soon, if at all.

Crazeefroggy, thanks for confirming that you were a beta tester. VLFan2, you didn't actually have to "sign up" to be a beta tester. It was an open beta on Google Play, so anyone who downloaded VF3 before mid-September received a beta version.

Both of you can request to have your game switched to the coin-only version of the game, which you should find more familiar.

To do that, open VF3 on your device, tap Menu, then Settings, then tap the green Contact Support button (above the Done button at the lower right). That will open an email containing the information that the support team needs to locate your game data, so make sure you leave the pre-filled information intact. At the bottom of the email, tell them that you want to switch from the gem version of the game to the coin-only version of the game.

I hope that helps you get more enjoyment from VF3! laugh

Edited by LadyCFII (10/28/20 04:42 PM)
Edit Reason: Added clarification

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter