Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243380 - 10/10/20 12:06 AM VF3 My Suggestions
VLFan2 Offline

Please either remove the Gems or give our family a way to earn them so that we can get some of the home improvements. Of the 3 bathroom options that I have 2 of them require hundreds or thousands of Gems to buy them which leaves me with only 1 real choice for a new bathroom. Also there are other things that I would like to buy for my family but they cost Gems and there is no way to get that many Gems without using real money and not everyone can afford to spend real money on a game so please let our families be able to earn Gems like they do coins, if you are going to keep Gems in the game. You could make part of their salary Gems so that they would earn both coins and Gems. Also maybe you could add the option to earn Free Gems by watching a video like you can with the free coins.

Please lower the amount of coins required when something like the plumbing breaks because things break a lot and it takes too many coins to fix them every time something breaks. My first week playing I think my pipes bust 4 or 5 times and that was just the first week.

I would like to see more variety when couples have children since now we can have a lot more kids but getting the same kid 6 or 7 times in a row isn't fun for me. I like the variety of kids that you get in VF2.

If you could speed up the people, all of my people including the kids move really slowly even when they are running and it would be nice if they walked a bit faster.

It would be nice if when they are playing with an object if they actually faced the object, like if they are playing pinball/slot machine let them face the pinball/slot machine while they are playing with it.

It would be nice if the kids actually looked like kids instead of like mini adults.

#243382 - 10/11/20 10:05 AM Re: VF3 My Suggestions [Re: VLFan2]
Canario Offline
Trainee

Loc: Spain
Originally Posted By: VLFan2
Please lower the amount of coins required when something like the plumbing breaks because things break a lot and it takes too many coins to fix them every time something breaks. My first week playing I think my pipes bust 4 or 5 times and that was just the first week.

I mean, you can always buy a fire extinguisher or a tool box from the store, they aren't that expensive.

#243412 - 10/21/20 11:55 PM Re: VF3 My Suggestions [Re: Canario]
VLFan2 Offline

Actually the burst pipes are one of the things that they can't fix on their own and you have to call a plumber to get it fixed and that can cost a lot when the pipes burst frequently.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter