Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 141 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243402 - 10/16/20 05:31 PM Start over
dawnjm Offline

Is there a way to completely start the game over from scratch? I tried to delete it on my iPad and reinstalled it and it just brought my same game back

#243406 - 10/19/20 01:46 PM Re: Start over [Re: dawnjm]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If you are still in the first generation, you can completely remove the current family and start over with new little people while keeping all of your money and game progress, like furniture, rooms, etc. That's helpful if you made some choices in the game that you didn't like, since it lets you start over with a new family but without losing your other accomplishments.

If you are not still in the first generation, or you really want to completely start the game over from scratch you will need to contact our support team. To do that, open VF3 on your iPad, tap Menu, then Settings, then tap the green Contact Support button (above the Done button at the lower right). That will open an email with the information that the support team needs to reset your game data, so make sure you leave the pre-filled information intact. At the bottom of the email, tell them that you want to completely start the game over, and they will reset your game data.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter