Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243369 - 10/03/20 11:59 AM Question about VF3 rooms
AlicelovesVV Offline
Trainee

Loc: the Netherlands
My question is: is it possible to change a room into another type of room? let's say I build a workroom above the kitchen, can I later turn it into a bathroom? (the workroom, not the kitchen)

#243372 - 10/05/20 05:24 PM Re: Question about VF3 rooms [Re: AlicelovesVV]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Most of the rooms in VF3 have different options available, and you can see them all by tapping Store, then Home Improvement, then the particular room or area that you're interested in. You can change a particular room to any of the available options, but some room upgrades are locked until your little family has reached a certain generation.

The room you mentioned (which is actually two rooms) can have a bathroom in the room on the left and a workshop in the room on the right.

#243747 - 10/26/21 06:20 PM Re: Question about VF3 rooms [Re: LadyCFII]
Lkb Offline

Yes, it would be nice to be able to add on some additional rooms - apart from what is already there in the structure.
I would like to put in the sauna, but there would have been nowhere to put a family room with pool table, play kitchen, bookshelves, couches, TV, etc. The living room (room off of front door)is too small for that, and nobody wants to enter someone's house in the informal setting of a den, where people just hang out.
It would be neat if on the back deck, we had an option of building a little sauna room.
Also, it would be really nice if they would allow us to move that big tent so we could have more room in the back yard! A lot of players have commented on that, but nothing happens.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter