Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16
Topic Options
#243302 - 08/09/20 08:42 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: RainbowHead94]
supermiguel Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowHead94
does this silence mean anything to anyone or just me?&#129300;

To be fair, this community has kind of stagnated as time has gone on. There just doesn't seem to be that many active people around anymore, including Staff. So, it should come as no surprise.

That's why I said i'm happy that the game is still in development at all, to be honest. This game has been in development for YEARS now though. Like literally YEARS.

Does make me wonder if it'll ever TRULY release, and if so, if this might be the last major new game from LDW due to the stagnation in activity in all sectors.

Since they don't have any other major projects listed on their homepage. If so, the only thing left for the future might just be further ports of their original Virtual Villagers games like they did with the first and second one more recently.

It's a shame, really. But i've come to accept this as reality, especially given these people have been out here making these games for literally over a decade now, I kid you not.

Regardless, I just hope the game company doesn't die out as a whole after Virtual Families 3 releases, that'd truly be a tragic end for a once fantastic video game development studio. frown

#243310 - 08/19/20 01:02 AM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: supermiguel]
RainbowHead94 Offline
Trainee

Loc: United States
I am not new to the games. I've played their very first games until now. I don't see the excuse. It's like in recent weeks no one is doing or saying anything. When you ask for beta testers they expect communication point blank period. If they are having a hard time or something they could say it but oh well. I'll go somewhere else then

Edited by RainbowHead94 (08/19/20 01:06 AM)

#243311 - 08/20/20 05:07 AM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: RainbowHead94]
supermiguel Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowHead94
I am not new to the games. I've played their very first games until now. I don't see the excuse. It's like in recent weeks no one is doing or saying anything. When you ask for beta testers they expect communication point blank period. If they are having a hard time or something they could say it but oh well. I'll go somewhere else then

Yeah tbh I haven't seen much activity anywhere. I didn't even know there was a Beta for the game up until a few messages ago, so it doesn't seem like it was really publicized much either. Like I said, I just hope this doesn't mean that the end of the company as a whole is drawing near but I really wouldn't be surprised if it does. At least they had a good run...

Edited by supermiguel (08/20/20 05:08 AM)

#243312 - 08/20/20 02:08 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: supermiguel]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

I don't know about "anywhere" but there has been activity here and on Facebook, which are the only official sites LDW uses to communicate with us.

LadyCFII talked about the VF3 beta several times in the News and Announcements "What's new with VF3?" topic and the Developer Feedback forum. She made sure we all knew how to sign up for the beta and what to expect. On the Virtual Families Facebook page they announced the beta back in May, and they posted several times to let us know when new slots open up.

I also know that beta tests are very busy times for any developer, and they probably don't have a lot of spare time to chat with us.

#243313 - 08/21/20 11:40 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Tobie]
marnie Offline

Can we get a date for VF3 I am dying to play this one

#243322 - 09/05/20 01:01 AM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: marnie]
supermiguel Offline

Originally Posted By: marnie
Can we get a date for VF3 I am dying to play this one

No. wink

Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter