Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 76 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#242930 - 08/01/19 10:57 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Utibe]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Okay, let me share my opinions.
I used to look forward for VF3 only because i didn't have anything better to do. But seeing how they confirm addition of an appealing story makes me actually excited for the game.
Other features are also interesting. I liked the idea of visiting my friends' families as it would simulate the good old days when i used to play Farmville, Pet Society and stuff cry but i doubt any of my friends would play this frown That's what people here for i guess.

#242936 - 08/12/19 12:16 AM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Rockmower]
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
So, will you be able to choose the skin tone that you want your people to have, or will it be randomly selected for you? What about when you adopt a new child, will it be random or can you pick the skin color?

Also, can there be an option to change their name when you first get the people, no offense but your names are in most instances, ridiculous. Heh, heh!

Thanks for listening, as always!

I wish there were a boy and a girl themed options for baby stuff, like a crib, & a changing table for the bedroom, so that once the baby is out of mom’s arms, it would not have to move straight to a twin bed. In real life a 2-year-old’s room looks very different from a 6-year-old’s room, for example.

Any thoughts on being able to choose solid wall colors? In VF2 you are limited in how you can decorate each room based on the patterned wall paper that the game has permanently put in each room. This would allow for more freedom to use each room as we see fit & decorate using any color scheme we want. For example, the room with orange & brownish striped wall paper in VF2, does not look good using pink furniture for a girl’s room, so I have to cover the walls & windows (to hide the orange curtains, too) with the same blue & pink hearts poster all over, to make the children’s furniture look decent in that room. Does that make sense? Just like when selling a real home, the more basic the color story the easier that people can envision their belongings living in that house. If you left the rooms very basic it would force us to buy wall pictures, posters, bulletin boards, whatever, to decorate our homes. Just a suggestion.

I love this game & cannot WAIT for the VF3 version! I recently got the VF1 version & am playing them simultaneously because I love them so much! I’m at the point where I’ve done all I can do in them though, but I still love both of them! Thank you for a great game(s)!

Edited by Xay (08/13/19 02:09 AM)
Edit Reason: combined 2 posts

#242949 - 08/19/19 10:39 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Rockmower]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Will there be a PC version of VF3? My husband and I were gifted an iPad for our 50th WA. So, should at least be able to play on that. Well, if I ever work out how to do that.

#242950 - 08/20/19 01:26 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Anarose]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

They said in this topic that there would be desktop versions of VF3, but they still haven't said when the game will be released.

Congrats on the 50th anniversary! That's wonderful! iPads are very easy to use, and LDW's games run great on them.

#242951 - 08/24/19 06:36 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Tobie]
SilkySpotanus Offline
Trainee

Loc: India
Thank you guys so much for this update! I don't mind waiting, as long as the game is the best it can be smile

#243023 - 12/23/19 03:14 AM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: SilkySpotanus]
Rhah Offline

VF3 looks amazing, and features has me excited. Thank y’all for taking time for quality. I always love your games and quality is always very important to me. New engine is very exciting too.

Still hoping for another classic vv, like a vv6.

#243052 - 02/07/20 03:39 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: Rhah]
adalcasey Offline

Any new updates on VF3

#243058 - 02/17/20 07:08 AM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: adalcasey]
SilkySpotanus Offline
Trainee

Loc: India
Not yet, but I'm hoping there will be an update sometime this year. smile

#243279 - 07/07/20 03:14 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: SilkySpotanus]
RainbowHead94 Offline
Trainee

Loc: United States
Any new updates and bug fixes yet?

#243280 - 07/07/20 04:18 PM Re: VF3 Sneak Peek Discussion [Re: RainbowHead94]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The game is still in public beta (Early Access). We don't yet have an estimate of when the game will be out of beta and released to everyone.

Beta testers will receive updates to the beta version as our development team makes them available on Google Play. The last beta update was at the end of last week.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter