Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 112 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#243225 - 05/27/20 09:06 PM Re: Water Wheel [Re: Scully]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Scully. The lack of a ‘Help’ button and UserID sounds like you may be playing a version other than a free-to-play version, which could also explain why you’re not seeing an option to watch videos for tech points/lavastones/food. Unfortunately, without a UserID we are unable to take a look at your game. frown

Do you recall where you downloaded (or purchased) your current version? If so, perhaps there’s an update. I ask because these are the current versions in several places that I checked:
  • Google Play: Version 2.5.22
  • Amazon: Version 2.4.13
  • Steam: Version 2.4.13
  • App Store (iOS): Version 2.5.19
Of course there are many third party sites that also offer the game. You can see more about that in Keegan’s post here.
Click to reveal..
The water wheel you're working on is across from the mausoleum, correct?

Since we’re unable to check your game for you, these are my thoughts:
  • See if there’s an update available for the version you’re playing. If so, installing it may resolve the issue you’re experiencing.
  • If the issue persists (or there's no update available), you can try solving a few of the other puzzles, in case one of them could be ‘standing in your way.’ Based on what you’ve told me so far, I don’t think that’s the issue, although I’d rather not speculate.
I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck! smile

#243232 - 05/29/20 06:23 PM Re: Water Wheel [Re: Scully]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
Now I created the blue butterfly and put my chief on the crafting hut...but it's saying there's nothing inside she can use except rhubarb. What is wrong with this game??

#243233 - 05/29/20 06:24 PM Re: Water Wheel [Re: Scully]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
I bought the game through iWin, and there are no updates available. And yes, that's where the water wheel is.

#243237 - 05/30/20 11:18 PM Re: Water Wheel [Re: Scully]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi MissKathy,
GBU2.
I'm "back." Can't "understand what the difference" in "buying" this game from "another site, IWIN, yours, or FB, which I don't do". I only "bought it thru IWIN, because they "offer" a disc as a "backup".
IWIN "does not" have the "help with tips" for this game as you all do. I found another site that does, but they don't "answer" our questions, as fast as you all do.
I have had to "restart" my game 3 times, since I posted last week, I "lacked but 3 puzzles to finish for Chapter 1, because of my "peeps aging" too fast. I "pause" the game for "overnight", and I come back and they have "aged 2-3 yrs."
Also, when I come back, my Lemur and "pink claw crab", keep "leaving" and never shows back up.
IMO, this game is "harder" to play "w/o" Lemur. He gives you the "time" to do what is "needed" to do in the game, building, farming, etc. He's like a "mother's helper", as I always told my 3 children as they were growing up, that does all the "hunting and digging.
I was under the "assumption", that he was/would be there every time, even "if" we restarted a "new game", just like we did in the originals.
GBU and yours.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter