Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Pangaeus), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243217 - 05/25/20 06:11 PM Golden Children- How to you really get them? HELP
leslielmrt Offline

I am so tired of trying to find this answer to this. All of the Answers pertain to earlier versions of the game. How to you get the Golden Children in THIS version of the game? ORigins 2? No one can move that bolder and no pregnant women dropped in the "Lagon" are able to make these kids. Any real tried and true help out there?

#243219 - 05/26/20 01:24 AM Re: Golden Children- How to you really get them? HELP [Re: leslielmrt]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello leslielmrt. There is no Golden Child in Virtual Villagers: Origins 2 (VVO2). Presently, the Golden Child only exists in Virtual Villagers: Origins (on mobile), aka Virtual Villagers: A New Home (on desktop), after a certain puzzle is solved. smile

#243221 - 05/26/20 07:38 PM Re: Golden Children- How to you really get them? HELP [Re: MissKathy]
leslielmrt Offline

So, if there are no golden children who can push/move that boulder? People keep coming up to try to move this object all through the game but no one can.

Is it just a glitch?

What about the squirrels?

I am finished with all of the puzzles and have just the ... box left which I read is not a puzzle. What is left to do with this game? I have products that I have not used, lava stones that I can spend. Not sure where to go from here?

Any suggestoins, or should I just call this game over and move on to others?

Edited by leslielmrt (05/26/20 07:39 PM)

#243228 - 05/28/20 07:58 PM Re: Golden Children- How to you really get them? HELP [Re: leslielmrt]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for all of your game play questions!

What questions do you have regarding the Flying Squirrels?

Additionally, the boulder can't be moved. We don't have any announcements or news about a third chapter in the game yet, but please follow our Facebook page (if you're not already) for updates:

https://www.facebook.com/vvorigins2

There are also other games in the series that we recommend you check out, if you're a fan of this one - please visit our website for a full list of titles, as well as download links for the platform(s) of your choice:

http://ldw.com/

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter