Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242984 - 10/27/19 11:33 PM Revive bug VV origins 2 Xbox
AIcaeos Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I was looking in the mausoleum to see my villager who just died, then I wanted to see my first villager who died and it just revived her, and wasted 20 of my lava stones. I am upset as I am trying to save up my lavastones and that was a large chunk of them. I went back to the mausoleum to see if it was a one time thing, but it seems that on Xbox if you go to the mausoleum the first person you click on will show up as normal, but then after that it auto revives them for no reason, and there is nothing you can do except watch your lava stones go down. Is this supposed to happen? As I know if I were to hit A twice it would revive but it shouldn't revive them When I just go tap on them to see their info should it? Thanks

#242986 - 10/28/19 07:53 PM Re: Revive bug VV origins 2 Xbox [Re: AIcaeos]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Alcaeos!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to look into this for you, but we'll need further information.

Please email support@ldw.zendesk.com with your game's unique User ID, which you can find in the Options menu (tap the 'gear' icon to access it), along with the details you provided above.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter