Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242939 - 08/12/19 01:30 AM Help fixing home repairs??
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
In VF1, what do I do when there is an oven fire? Or the bathtub overflows/clogs? Or the clothes dryer lint is on fire? I’ve tried going to the bathroom & kitchen sinks for water, I’ve tried both outdoor water hoses, I’ve tried the bucket by the hose near the sandbox, I’ve tried the tool box in the workroom & I do not see any fire extinguisher to fix any of my home malfunctions... Help, please??

Also, what will the wall repair compound be for? I bought one just in case, but haven’t had the chance to use it, just curious.

Thanks in advance for your help!

#242943 - 08/12/19 07:51 PM Re: Help fixing home repairs?? [Re: SarahCraftMiller]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Sarah!

Any adult or child over 14 can put out fires with the fire extinguisher, which are located in the shed - just drag and drop your family member on it! You can also drag and drop a family member on the tools in the laundry room or workshop (depending on what utility is clogged) to fix any clogs!

The wall repair compound is used to make repairs to damaged walls.

#242944 - 08/12/19 09:02 PM Re: Help fixing home repairs?? [Re: Keegan]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

Also, if you haven't opened the shed yet, you will need to solve that puzzle before you have access to the fire extinguisher.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter