Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242932 - 08/02/19 08:08 PM stones to make metal
Bluebird Offline

Hi Everyone,

I am flummoxed. I need to make metal to solve the pedestal puzzle. I know the recipe requires stone. My problem is that I don't know how to get the stone to show up so I can add it to the basket. I've made plenty of stone. The first two stones I made showed up when I placed villagers on the hut, and the villagers took the stones to the pedestals, but now I can't get the rest of the stone to show up when I open the hut or when I place a villager on the hut. Any suggestions? I've also made the Mixed Herbs to make mini eggs, but they don't show up either. My Crafting level is 1. Could that be my problem? Do I need to raise that in order to get access to my crafted goods?

I appreciate any advice or help you can give!

BB

#242933 - 08/04/19 01:55 PM Re: stones to make metal [Re: Bluebird]
Bluebird Offline

Just FYI, I figured it out this morning. I never noticed the circles with the green highlight at the bottom of the window and I thought when I got to the locked pictures of the first set of ingredients that that was all there was in the hut. Finally, I can make metal, dough, mini eggs, all that good stuff! I was ready to uninstall. smile

BB

#242934 - 08/05/19 07:06 PM Re: stones to make metal [Re: Bluebird]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
I'm so glad that you were able to figure it out Bluebird! Thank you for the update. Happy crafting! smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter