Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242915 - 07/22/19 05:05 PM Pregnant Orange Mask
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Funniest thing happened in my VV5 tribe today ...
As I was trying the Fog of Doom to convert some Red and Orange Masks, it sais 'going indoors' ... and voila

She is still chasing intruders however ... laugh
I am very curious for how long this poor baby is carried by this wicked woman!!

Edited by Mbee (07/22/19 05:24 PM)

#242917 - 07/23/19 11:41 AM Re: Pregnant Orange Mask [Re: Mbee]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Another strange thing happened in this tribe ...
The chief went teaching in school and suddenly I saw this orange mask between the children. This is not the pregnant heathen but one that constantly breaks lose from the others that are trapped by one of the children (luring the orangemasks till they are a bunch, then type 'M' and let go. The child or pregnant lady stays in the air and holds the bunch 'trapped').

Ko is 'chasing the intruders' in school but no one is paying attention to him. They are just following the lessons as usual.

Maybe it is because there was an earthquake 10 minutes ago? And Ko got a little bit confused? crazy

#242919 - 07/23/19 01:49 PM Re: Pregnant Orange Mask [Re: Mbee]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Oh i didn't even know you could use fog of doom to convert them. I thought the earthquakes were the only way. That's hilarious, will baby stay as a baby until she is converted?

As for school thing, it also is hilariously satisfying that no one cares about Ko. That's what these heathens deserve grin

#242920 - 07/23/19 02:32 PM Re: Pregnant Orange Mask [Re: Hydra14]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Hydra14
Oh i didn't even know you could use fog of doom to convert them. I thought the earthquakes were the only way. That's hilarious, will baby stay as a baby until she is converted?

Earthquakes are the only thing to convert them ... But I thought I'll give it a try and use the Fog of Doom en try jumping on them ... No converted heathens, but at least I got one pregnant!!! grin Yes I think so, she will be pregnant till she drops her mask, from that moment on the clock will count down till birth. I am a bit curious what likes and dislikes this child will have laugh
Originally Posted By: Hydra14
As for school thing, it also is hilariously satisfying that no one cares about Ko. That's what these heathens deserve grin

Hahaha ... it didn't last long before Ko ran out of school and chased the chief ... Guess he was not ready to take some lessons yet smirk

#242921 - 07/23/19 02:49 PM Re: Pregnant Orange Mask [Re: Mbee]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I see. It would make sense to make them gain faith that way, they would sure listen to a voice coming from nowhere.

I wonder if it is possible to full the power bar by breeding all the female heathens before converting them. laugh I know it sounds messed up but.. grin

#242922 - 07/23/19 05:06 PM Re: Pregnant Orange Mask [Re: Hydra14]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Once I converted an Orange Mask that way. I jumped at him while the Fog of Doom was there and he got converted. All the blue mask were allready converted so I thought I'll try that again ..

No, the pregnant Orange Mask woman, Makawa, is the most angry one off them all! Even worse then the Red Masks:

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter