Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 75 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#141681 - 05/10/08 05:22 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: Jazzo]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Jazzo your a doll! If I wasn't happily married and you were waaay older I would kiss you! Now these folks look like islanders (sorry Carla and Matt, still love you) Where do I send the cookies?

#141683 - 05/10/08 05:26 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: MochaJew]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
\:\) well, you can send virtual cookies to jazzo@jazzothegreat.com

Enjoy (BTW, I just got the download working)

#141693 - 05/10/08 05:50 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: Jazzo]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Thanks Jazzo, I'm working on it now and will let you know how it turns out.
Mocha

#141775 - 05/10/08 08:13 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: Jazzo]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
Them are great can you do one that is a lil darker if so let me know thatnks Jazzo I like

Ava By AR

#141863 - 05/11/08 12:33 AM Re: Just wondering why there isn't much diversity [Re: Complexity]
Faeron Offline
Trainee

Loc: Huntsville,AL via BERMUDA
i meant that i would like for it to be "diverse" but easy programming meaning if that's what they gotta do to have a game right now then i'm happy.

and i agree with the part where you were saying which groups to add...

but thanks for the computer programming explanation!

#142706 - 05/12/08 11:06 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: Jazzo]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Jazzo: just got the mod downloaded and having a great time. Just also figured out to how to take pictures (new laptop, different funtion) so I will post pictures soon. Thanks for helping me make this truly "my village"
Mocha

#142713 - 05/12/08 11:15 PM Re: Just wondering why there isn't much diversity [Re: Faeron]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Faeron
i meant that i would like for it to be "diverse" but easy programming meaning if that's what they gotta do to have a game right now then i'm happy.

and i agree with the part where you were saying which groups to add...

but thanks for the computer programming explanation!

When I said diverse, I meant in both skin colours, cultures, foods, maybe music, etc. You and I have spoken, so I know that you will understand that as a Bi-racial woman, when I say race, I human race and the various hues therefore. Since I raised this question, not only has Jazzo made a mod of africn american villagers, but someone send me one for Native Americans thatI am also going to try.

#142801 - 05/13/08 01:39 AM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't many diverse [Re: MochaJew]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Here is my new villagers \:\)

Attachments
4006-Ianna'sTribe.jpg

#142805 - 05/13/08 01:45 AM Re: Just wondering why there isn't much diversity [Re: kittenzan62]
browneyes Offline

There cannot be different color skins as it is too complicated for the computer to come up with a blend. Errors would occur like a black face on a white body. Also light skins give more variety for hair color. At least that is the explanation I read awhile back.

#143178 - 05/13/08 05:35 PM Re: Just wondering, why there isen't much diversity [Re: kittenzan62]
kittenzan62 Offline
Expert

Loc: Clearwater, Florida, US
Actually, I have a Mod that was made by a VV forumer, and it has Native Indian's, very kewl, I saw one a bit back that had African American's, they looked very good, I'm sure a lot of work went into making these Mod's... Thank You to all who spend the time and their talent's, so we can mix up the game's a little. It's like playing a whole new dimension of the game. \:\) \:\) \:\)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter