Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242795 - 04/01/19 02:28 AM Chapter 3?
JoJoCharl Offline

Does anyone know when Chapter 3 will be coming out for VVO2 on Android? I love this game and I'm all finished Chapter 2

#242796 - 04/01/19 10:12 PM Re: Chapter 3? [Re: JoJoCharl]
LisP Offline

I'm waiting too!!! :-)

#242797 - 04/02/19 02:01 PM Re: Chapter 3? [Re: LisP]
Veggies Offline

#243216 - 05/25/20 03:41 PM Re: Chapter 3? [Re: Veggies]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi all,
GBU2.
I'm "kind of new" at this game. Just bought it a month ago. Really "loving" all the aspects of it.
I would "also like" to see "more, at least to Chapter 4", chapters. It would be an "extension" of the "new VVOS's" storyline.
If I "may", I made a "list" of "how" this VVOS's storyline "could/would" continue.

Trade:
Chapter 3 and 4, have "more of a crating variety" in "trade goods", using what "isn't used" in Chapters 1 and 2.

Chapter 3:

Children:
1. Have the children "interact more", other than what they are doing now, "chasing/scaring" each other, "collecting mushrooms and fireflies".
a. They "could gather more herbs continually" than what is in this VVOS, like in the other VV games.
b. They can be "dropped" on each other to "play tag, race, or have jump contests, like in the original VV's.
c. They can "chase/collect" the butterflies for the craft hut.

Adults:

1. "Add the crabs" as a "food source", for the adults/children can "gather", like in VV4.
2. Definitely, bring back the "grand feast", as it could be a "source" for "healing", as when the peeps "energy gets low", like in VV4, they "eat" to raise it back up.
3. Have "Mr. Bigglles" come "in person" as a teacher/lecturer, to tell the children/adults, the " secrets/history" of Isola.

Chapter 4:
1. Have the "Golden child" as an "ambassador of Isola", and he can "address" concerns between" the peeps and the "other islands".
2. Have the daughter of the king of VV4, to "reclaim" her necklace, as her "birthright", as Princess/Queen of Isola, after her father's death.

I"tried in all the "free trials", all the "different" games that LDW "offered", and "found" that VV was the "only ones" I liked and bought.
To me, they "represent all" the places, island wise, that I couldn't/wouldn't go and "visit in real life", because of medical conditions.
So I "treat" these games like I am on "vacation in real life", without the "hassles" of packing/driving, or "trying to understand" the peeps languages.
LDW? You are an "awesome" company in making games, so people in "real life", can "escape to their fantasy world" to "cope or uncope" in their lives.
Hope you all will "survive" as a company, for many more years.
GBU and yours.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter