Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 141 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#240780 - 08/13/16 01:25 AM Re: Nearly complete lists of plants and bugs [Re: tygerkittn]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

@tygerkittn I know how to find the names of the bugs if I have the bugs in my inventory & storage. I'm referring to the bugs in the image posted by @arnie

#240788 - 08/24/16 12:20 PM Re: Nearly complete lists of plants and bugs [Re: VirtuallyMe]
TexasRebel Offline

Loc: Texas
Anyway to upload the pdf again @Virtuallyme? I tried clicking it but it says canvas is expired.

#240794 - 08/31/16 04:03 PM Re: Nearly complete lists of plants and bugs [Re: arnie]
Brid Offline

Loc: West Cork - Eíre
Originally Posted By: arnie
Someone posted this screenshot to the FB group a while back. The banana slug is is in the bottom left-hand corner of the Storage.

NOTE: This was before the most recent update so the bumble bee, for example, looks a little different now.

Ta all.For bug list @VirtuallyMe, eh an hint @Aviatrix,noted. smile an for the photo Arnie.. That'll bloody well help.. grin

I also forgot to mention I finally caught that very fast Black Widow, that likes to disappear on you quickly, an runs too fast for you to catch up, finally got her, so at least I have one in the museum, eh then across the river, across the bridge, I finally caught not one but two tarantulas, you really have to approach them slow with the net, they were the other one that I was having a problem.. Now that I have a picture,and where they hang.. I shall hunt that elusive banana slug and I need a centipede so here we go a bug hunting.

Edited by Brid (08/31/16 04:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling error & forgot something

#241582 - 07/06/17 12:40 AM Re: Nearly complete lists of plants and bugs [Re: caryla]
AmandaB Offline

Hi everyone. I need only one more bug and then I will have completed all of my collections. Does someone know how to find the bug below? I've looked several times a day and I have all the plants and my garden is full of flowers as are the yards around each house. I'm completely stumped.

Click to reveal..
blue morpho butterfly

Thanks so much for the help in advance.

#242780 - 03/25/19 02:07 AM Re: Nearly complete lists of plants and bugs [Re: tygerkittn]
Yanzwan Offline

My completed plants. Other can refer it.

Attachments
Plant List 1.jpg

Description: Plant Image.

Plant List 2.png

Description: Indicator.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter