Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242758 - 03/13/19 07:16 PM Virtual Villagers 2 Origins for Mac
Lollymn Offline

Hello,
I purchased VV Origins 2 from Big Fish Games for use on my Mac mini. I'm running Mojave 10.14.3 on a 1.4 GHz Intel Core with 4 GB memory. Not sure if you need that information or not. I'm encountering a few glitches in my game.

1. I just completed the first magic collection (all the fish) and while the green "Collect" button shows active, nothing happens when I click on it. I completed the other collection some time ago, and the "Collect" button is still active, but again nothing happens. I finished Chapter 1 and have 38 islanders.

2. The hay will just not grow, so the scythe remains unusable and I am not able to complete the scarecrow puzzle. (Unless there's something else that's supposed to happen before that and i just can't figure it out.)

3. I read elsewhere about someone's concerns with the long crafting times -and I agree. 48 hours seems like an excessively long time to wait. And 600 lavastones seems excessive to upgrade the third crafting bowl.

At any rate, I enjoy the game, but would like to be able to continue my progress. Is there an upgrade for the Mac version? I hope you'll be able to fix this.

Thanks much!

#242759 - 03/13/19 07:38 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 2 Origins for Mac [Re: Lollymn]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

We're sorry to hear about this problem you've had with the game on your device.

As you mentioned you purchased the game from Big Fish, we unfortunately can't support this version; you'll need to speak with Big Fish's customer support to inquire about this. We can only support the free-to-play versions of this game.

Thanks for playing!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter