Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241942 - 01/23/18 12:02 PM Braids?
MariaWB Offline
Trainee

Loc: Denmark
In the most recent update notes, it mentions the clothing hut and braids.

I would hazard a guess that a braid might have to do with the decorated tree needed for the red statue. But the only interaction I can have with the clothing hut is still just maintaining. Is it an upcoming feature or am I missing something?

#241949 - 01/24/18 10:47 PM Re: Braids? [Re: MariaWB]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Maria. Yes, in the version notes for Version 1.4.0 it does say that one of the changes in this version is improved clothing hut feedback for braids.
Click to reveal..
You won’t see the feedback until you actually have braids to work with. smile

#242111 - 05/16/18 02:49 AM Re: Braids? [Re: MissKathy]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
I got part one of the red statue done, and finally found the floating box...it did not show up where I expected. My chief took the braids up to the clothing hut and hammered away. Now it says they need to be decorated, and I presume that means with flowers. But what flowers are we supposed to use? The prettiest ones are from the bush that needs pollinating, but how do we pollinate it? I've seen a little blue bug zooming around, is that supposed to be the hummingbird from previous games? It never stops, and I followed it around for nearly five minutes. (It's gone now...will it come back?) Maybe I need to attract it to the bush...but how? Every crafting combination I've tried has failed, and even though I have red glass waiting (I presume I'm going to need it soon) it keeps saying there's nothing in the crafting hut for my chief to use. I love a good challenge, but this is getting ridiculous...so please help? Thank you!

Oh, btw, what's that little square of bright yellow below the red statue for? Leaves fly around if someone comes near it, but otherwise it's useless. Is it a game glitch?

#242112 - 05/16/18 11:46 AM Re: Braids? [Re: Scully]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
Ah, never mind. A good night's sleep answered all my questions. ;-) Except for the little square of bright yellow below the red statue. Anyone have any ideas about that?

#242741 - 03/10/19 11:18 AM Re: Braids? [Re: Scully]
LisaRae Offline

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Scully
Ah, never mind. A good night's sleep answered all my questions. ;-) Except for the little square of bright yellow below the red statue. Anyone have any ideas about that?

Ah, but it hasn't answered mine! Could you please share your revelations regarding pollination? Or do I just need more technologies?

#242747 - 03/11/19 12:56 PM Re: Braids? [Re: LisaRae]
LisaRae Offline

Loc: Australia
Well I'll be darned. Never mind me, either. Thanks anyway.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter