Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 75 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
#229109 - 03/05/11 07:17 AM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: Cyborg]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
I don't know about that. I think the island in VV2 and VV3 was gorgeous and there are things about the graphics in those two games that I like better than what we have in VV4 and VV5. VV4 and VV5 are certainly beautiful though.

#229307 - 03/24/11 09:41 AM virtual villagers 5
oldkatz Offline

Loc: alberta canada
so far i have been enjoying this game. i think there should be something like a carpenter shop to work in to build up more points, it just seems so long and you can only go so far, and have to train the workers as something else, and there is nothing to build to bring up points untill you make more tech points.
and i found a little strange thing. now i dont change the time on my computer. but i go and get all the blue masks thinking, pause the game, for supper, or a nap ect, even 30 min ! when i come back and unpause the game, i can go right back and make all the blue masks think right away.so i was able to convert them all in record time.

#229648 - 05/06/11 03:49 AM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: VVFanatic]
Nick Trimble Offline

YEAH I LUVED IT I HAVE SUCCESSFULLYY BEATEN EVERY VERSION 1-4 BUT 5 I STILL NEED
Click to reveal..
TO RESTORE THE FISH GET THE MASTTER BUILDER AND THE LEAD HEATEN grin i cant wait to see VIRTUAL VILLAGERS VI BUT A RECCOMENDATION BOOST THE ENEGEY INCREASE WHEN RELICS ARE FOUND I FIND 1 COMMON RELIC BOOSTS ENERGY BY 3. I FIND 1 RARE RELIC AND IT ALSO BOOSTS BY 3. IN THE NEXT ONE BOOST THE BOOSTING BY RARITY OF THE ITEMS. BUT YOU GUYS DID EXCELENT ILL SHOW A VID ON HOW TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF FOOD AND TECH POINTS WHEN THE LINK ISSUE IS DEALT WITH.

#229920 - 06/26/11 11:47 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: Xay]
Hello54321 Offline
Trainee

I do like this because The graphics are nice ,i dont really see much bugs,i like divine energy,nice touch,Heavens things is quite cool but i swear there should be a poison potion power.I know who I would use it on.MUHAHHAHHA.Ahem,i mean,umm,yeah it's cool and i do like how you can de-age them and revive them.The totem are good,how the player can't just start researching right away.I do like the idea of having faith.Also it's nice to finally see a new job.Devotion,yes.They gain skill by turning over blue heathens.But when they have no skill in devotion and all heathens are conveted it's makes it impossible to become a JOAT(Jack Of All Trades for people who dont know)Well,you can,but only from Island events.I dont like hoping for luck.Like Healing,there should be a place where villagers could like pray or meditate to gain skill(And no i dont the Hand thingy).Also another note is i find it too easy to win.It would be funner if it was more diffucult,150 points to plant stuff automatically?No,no,no,no.It shouldn't be a power,or,you should make at least 350,or 400,All that aside,you guys have a great games here.Awesome Work!! laugh.I hope you take my criticism.And again,awesome job LDW smile.

#229979 - 07/01/11 06:34 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: Hello54321]
doclww93 Offline

I loved the game, till I got to 98 pop and tried to sustain it, but it's too hard to fish and save energy to convert the yellow and red masked heathens.

#230122 - 07/31/11 12:22 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: MsQueenyD743]
Skyey2000 Offline

In a way i love it but as usual it is sooo hard especially now with the stupid orange heathens

#230711 - 02/01/12 02:49 AM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: VVFanatic]
aliah Offline

Love it, couldn't stop playing almost fell asleep over my computer. I have loved all the VV games 1-5 this one is different but interesting. My little people are running around talking to everyone. Keep up the good work LDW you are the best, no gliches no hang up's smooth all the way.

Thanks LDW for another amazing game.

aliah

#231524 - 06/27/12 08:14 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: aliah]
mamachi Offline

Loc: Denmark
I have to say that I never manage to play that game. I think there is too much action and I cant do the heathens in the beginning of the game.
I loved all the other VV games but not this one.

#231687 - 08/08/12 02:48 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: LadyCFII]
boet Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alaska
I have been playing VV5 since its release from Beta and love the extra challenge with the heathens. One of my games I have won but keep running so I can get that last collectible and get up to 10 Masters of all skills. I currently have 3 not counting the chief. It may take forever to get that last rare science collectible but I think it will happen someday.

My only frustration is how hard it is to train for the devote skill with new villagers. I only mate esteemed elders with the devote skill mastered and checked ( and those that actually enjoy honering as some have other preferences regardless) and I put these same devote preferred masters in as teachers as well. However I still only end up with very few children that learn devotion....

That is my only frustration. I think so late in the game the parents and teachers should give up more of their skill to the children. All the other skills are easy even when the skill bar is non existent....

So, wonderful game! Can't wait for version 6 smile

#231813 - 10/07/12 10:45 PM Re: So what do you think of VV5 New Believers? [Re: VVFanatic]
Tina48 Offline

Loc: Columbus,Ohio 43206, USA
vv5new believers; it's too soon to tell yet, for my skill level that is, but it is decidedly different. Thank you for all the fun I am having.

Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter