Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242642 - 02/19/19 11:36 PM BFG Version vs FTP version: How different?
ladiestorm Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I've seen some postings here in the forums, and I've seen some youtube videos about certain puzzles if I get stuck. And I'm noticing some differences between the free to play version of this game, and the one that is purchased through Big Fish Games (which is the game I have).

What I want to know, is are there some things you get, or can do, with the free to play version that you just don't get with the purchased version?

For example: I never got the Huron... of course, I don't have the rock that his nest is perched on, either... am I supposed to somehow craft that nest?

I've made a holiday light, and I've seen in a videos that there is a way to string holiday lights in the trees, but I haven't been able to do that.

There seems to be a tree house that can be built... but I have never received that option.

And then there are the resources that I can't seem to do anything with, such as the reeds and needle grass, the silk once it's made, the holiday light, the steam and the energy. Am I just wasting time gathering and crafting these things?

#242643 - 02/20/19 01:03 AM Re: BFG Version vs FTP version: How different? [Re: ladiestorm]
RudyToo Offline
Trainee

We get a lemur in the BF version but not a heron so no nest, I read a post that said the holiday lights could only be strung during the holidays but I assume it only worked in the free version. I have not found any use for the silk, steam or energy either.

#242644 - 02/20/19 03:42 PM Re: BFG Version vs FTP version: How different? [Re: RudyToo]
loceschaos Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Playing on both windows 10 and mobile. Both free versions and I have not found anything to do with silk or holiday lights. You shouldn't have to craft steam but find it where lava hits water by the love shack. I don't remember what I used energy for but I try to keep at least one of everything for the trade boat because its a great way to get tech points fast. I use http://nothingviral.blogspot.com/2017/12/virtual-villagers-origins-2-resources.html for most of my crafting questions.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter