Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242569 - 02/06/19 05:05 PM It's been a long time since I visited.
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Hi, I know I haven't been here in years.

A combo if my Virtual Families 2 game never saving (it would reset every single time) and a computer crash that caused me to lose my games made me stop playing until recently.

I found a computer version of Virtual Villagers Origins 2 but I can't find a decent walk through and I'm unsure which forum to ask for help in as one says "IOS" and the other "Mobile." Seeing how I'm playing on my laptop, it's obviously not "Mobile." So hopefully I won't get in trouble asking for a walkthrough (that's not a YouTube video) here.

www.jamisings.com

#242573 - 02/07/19 08:36 PM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: Jami]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Jami! Welcome back to our forums!

There's only one forum for Virtual Villagers: Origins 2, and it appears under the "Mobile Games" category - however, the puzzles are the same on all platforms, including the computer versions.

While there is no official "walkthrough" to the game, you can peruse existing topics to find answers to any questions you may have, or ask your own questions about specific puzzles!

We hope you have fun with your Virtual Villagers!

#242575 - 02/08/19 03:59 AM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: Keegan]
Jami Offline
Master

Thank you!

I've fumbled my way through a few puzzles on my own. What I really need is a decent pictorial map because there's some resources mentioned online that I can't find where they say in text they're supposed to be. (Namely the salt peter and the redwood.) Hopefully those are mentioned in the forum.

www.jamisings.com

#242576 - 02/08/19 04:11 AM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: Jami]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Jami. The salt peter and red wood are available once you've reached Chapter 2. smile

#242579 - 02/08/19 12:43 PM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: MissKathy]
Jami Offline
Master

Okay, I'm still on Chapter One.

I wish I at least knew the names of the puzzles to make them easier to google.

www.jamisings.com

#242584 - 02/08/19 08:31 PM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: Jami]
Community Manager

If you're ever stuck on a puzzle, take a look through these forums to see if you can find the answers you seek!

If you can't, why not ask a question of us and the other players? Just explain what steps you're working on and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. smile

#242694 - 03/01/19 04:04 PM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: Keegan]
gale Offline

How do I make tools? And how do I use flour?

#242695 - 03/01/19 08:19 PM Re: It's been a long time since I visited. [Re: gale]
Community Manager

Hi Gale! Thanks for your questions. There are many tools in the game, each being constructed with different materials and used for different purposes. Let us know if you have specific questions about a certain tool and we can point you in the right direction.

Regarding flour,
Click to reveal..
this is used to create dough, with which you'll bake a rhubarb pie in one puzzle.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter