Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#243491 - 12/04/20 09:56 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: LadyCFII]
shanna42 Offline

Does anyone know if VVO2 has stopped or do we get an update sometime soon.
I am waiting for over two years now.

#243493 - 12/07/20 08:05 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: shanna42]
Keegan Administrator Online
Community Manager

Hi there!

Thanks for your question! We did tease an upcoming update on our official Facebook page recently. Please follow us on Facebook to be among the first to know about all our future updates:

https://www.facebook.com/vvorigins2

We hope you continue to have fun with your Virtual Villagers!

#243496 - 12/11/20 03:57 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: Keegan]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hey Guys and Gals,
GBU all 2.
I "hope" this post doesn't offend anybody as I just feel it's to "help" people with problems with "either" the "free or bought" VVOS games.
I bought my 1st. VVO2 thru IWIN back in March of this yr. I was really "enjoying" it and "almost" had it to Chapter 2 in May, when I experienced tech problem. It took me til July to finally get the "free" VVO2 thru this site, with the help of Keagan.
Now here it is Dec. and I am "still" on Chapter 1, "almost" to Chapter 2, for about the 3rd time, with a "few more" items to craft.
I had "loads" of ?'s when I got the "free" game and some nice peeps on here really helped me thru them.
Now I don't know "how" to do spoilers, tried but kept "failing", so I hope this "isn't" going to be considered "flagged information" thru this site. I just want to "help" with ?'s about getting to Chapter 2 that wasn't addressed thru the forums.
Here are the "helpful hints" that were given to me:
1. Have to have "several" of all the items on the "dough page" crafted. I did 10 each.
2. Have to have a king.
3. Have to have a "master gather."
4. Have to have all 3 statues finished.
5. Have to have the red, blue and yellow "custom glass" crafted for each statue to "kill" the monster and "explode" the volcano.

Personally, here are the "pros and cons" between each:
Pro "bought":
1. Got 10 lava stones playing each day.
2. Game "ran smoother". No hesitation when taking the "dead"
to the mausoleum.
3. Got the "surprise chest" every day.
4. Love the "variety" of buildings and green statue for
" master builders".
5. Love the "reincarnation" of my favorite people.

Con "bought":
1. Loading was a bit "slow" each day when start to play.

Pro "free":
1. Loads faster.
2. Love the idea of "reincarnation" my "favorite person".

Con "free":
1. Hesitation when taking "dead" to the mausoleum.
I just "accepted" it and go on with game.
2. Slow "collection" of lava stones. 2 or 3 at a time, even in
"surprise chest".
3. Not "favorable" of " the pay to play" concept.

So in closing, I hope LDW will "continue" for a very long time in the future, to create more of the VV series.

#243574 - 03/13/21 02:44 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: Keegan]
Lori80 Offline

Did all puzzles in Chapter 2 and now again standing still. Frustrating.

#243617 - 04/30/21 03:05 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: Lori80]
Lori80 Offline

Can someone tell me how to move the large boulder at the cave entrance? All puzzles are done and tech upgrade says maxed. This game is so frustrating. I loved the older games.

#243619 - 04/30/21 09:56 AM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: Lori80]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi Lori,
GBU 2.
On VVOS2, the boulder "does not" get moved or to be used this time. It's just there for the "peeps" to be curious about.
I was "hoping" it would be a "conclusion" about VV2 with the "reappearance" of the children and the reason behind where they have been.
Enjoy the game anyway.
GBU and yours.

#243621 - 04/30/21 08:43 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: Lori80]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Lori80. There was a new update for the game in February that may help you with that! wink Check out Keegan's post here for additional information.

#243645 - 05/21/21 09:47 PM Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! [Re: LadyCFII]
shanna42 Offline

does anyone play the update survival, I am at fantasy island and I have the ancestors curse. I made two fruit offerings and that helped but it is not over yet. What else do I have to do. It has something to do with party and dancing.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter