Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#242506 - 01/27/19 09:38 PM Can't move after I collect the last daily
love Offline
Trainee

reward. I am just frozen by the mausoleum after the block rises up. I got all my interesting items and got the button that says collect. I clicked on it until no more blocks rose up above the mausoleum. Could this have messed up the daily reward? How would I fix this? I got my game from Big Fish. I have to close out and the daily reward crate keeps coming back with the last reward to get over and over, like I never got it. Hope you can understand what I am saying here.Everything is moving in the game, people, water wheel, etc. I just can't move.

Edited by love (01/27/19 10:10 PM)

#242507 - 01/28/19 07:34 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: love]
love Offline
Trainee

Never mind, I don't know what happened, but when I went back on the game somehow it fixed itself and I was able to get a new daily reward. Now I am just waiting for the last collectable fish.

#242508 - 01/28/19 08:12 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: love]
connie9892 Offline

Loc: Winter Springs, Fl.
Same problem here, I hope it fixes itself.

#242510 - 01/28/19 08:19 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: connie9892]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear about this problem you've had with the game on your devices.

As you mentioned you purchased the game from Big Fish, we unfortunately can't support this version, or any of the paid version for desktop computers; you'll need to speak with Big Fish's customer support to inquire about this.

Thanks for playing!

#242530 - 01/30/19 04:51 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: Keegan]
lizanne Offline

I am having the same problem. The PC version seems to be a bit buggy because there are references to buying things, but there is no market. I have bought all these games through the years and am so sad that I can't continue...

#242532 - 01/31/19 02:03 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: lizanne]
love Offline
Trainee

Lizanne, Look at my post- Try this if you got your game from Big Fish.

#242552 - 02/03/19 11:07 AM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: Keegan]
ledheadmelli Offline
Trainee

That's heartbreaking to hear, Keegan. I was so hoping I could get help here as I've run into a brick wall with them.
After all these years, I'm a bit upset with Big Fish for selling this version with absolutely no support services behind it. There are differences between this and the free app version, and no answers for us at BF. They're not even trying to fix the problem, tbh, just pointing us to the standard fix (which doesn't solve it) and issuing game coupons. Not at all what I'm used to with their CS, but it is what it is.
I take it LDW does NOT sell a PC version of this game at all? Any plans for that to change?

#242556 - 02/03/19 05:37 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: ledheadmelli]
littlecats Offline

Originally Posted By: ledheadmelli
That's heartbreaking to hear, Keegan. I was so hoping I could get help here as I've run into a brick wall with them.
After all these years, I'm a bit upset with Big Fish for selling this version with absolutely no support services behind it. There are differences between this and the free app version, and no answers for us at BF. They're not even trying to fix the problem, tbh, just pointing us to the standard fix (which doesn't solve it) and issuing game coupons. Not at all what I'm used to with their CS, but it is what it is.
I take it LDW does NOT sell a PC version of this game at all? Any plans for that to change?

They sell a pc version. It's free to play. Requires being connected to the internet. Costs real money for lava stones, pets, etc.

Located here.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/949050/Virtual_Villagers_Origins_2/

#242560 - 02/04/19 08:39 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: littlecats]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Thank you for bringing up the Steam version of the game! This version is available to Windows and Mac users.

You can also download the free-to-play game for Windows from the Windows Store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/virtual-villagers-origins-2/9pdm6gwqb6zm

And finally, you can play the game directly in Facebook or the Facebook Gameroom app on a desktop computer:

https://apps.facebook.com/villagersorigins

We hope you continue to have fun with your Virtual Villagers!

Edited by Keegan (02/04/19 08:39 PM)

#242609 - 02/13/19 09:02 PM Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily [Re: Keegan]
Thiablue Offline

Sure would love the developers to consider putting out their own PC versions. I got VV Origins 2 with a free coupon from BigFish when yet another game crashed. Lost count on how many games it is now that have crashed in recent months. BigFish does not support anything. Maybe for the price, they don't figure it warrants caring. Would rather pay a little more and get support.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter