Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242319 - 09/24/18 11:37 PM Just thought I'd introduce myself
GeekyShyFangirl Offline

Loc: Earth
Hi! I'm Sam! Some of you may know me from the fanfiction I used to write a couple of years ago called "The Diary of Alexandra" (yup, that's me!). I decided to make a new account a while ago.

Anyways, I've been playing LDW games for a few years now. My first was Virtual Families, as I have always had a love of life simulation games. I also enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, even though I'm not particularly good at them (the only one I've completed is the fourth one).

I also enjoy writing and drawing. I may make some fanart or fanfiction sometime in the future.

#242322 - 09/25/18 07:03 PM Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself [Re: GeekyShyFangirl]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Sam! Thanks so much for your introduction. A warm welcome - or rather, welcome back - to the forums!

We're pleased to hear that you've been a fan of the games for some time. Feel free to ask any questions of us and your fellow players while you're here! We'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction with the Virtual Villagers games as well.

#242324 - 09/27/18 04:21 AM Re: Just thought I'd introduce myself [Re: Keegan]
GeekyShyFangirl Offline

Loc: Earth
Thank you so much laugh

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter