Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242298 - 09/16/18 05:26 PM Needs more building experience
Amelia Offline
Expert

I am trying to rebuild the crafting hut but anytime I drag anyone to it it says that they need more building experience. I don’t have any builders (I am new to the game and didn’t start with any). How do I get someone building experience?

#242303 - 09/17/18 02:03 PM Re: Needs more building experience [Re: Amelia]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Amelia!

We're happy that you're enjoying the game!

Repairing huts is a skill like any other in the game and needs to be practiced. Before working on the Crafting Hut, try repairing your village's dock!

Drag and drop villagers on buildings and structures so they can begin learning how to repair. Some huts and other structures will require plans to be made first, which will become common later in the game. Also, make sure you're upgrading your construction technology when you can!

Apart from the in-game tutorial, you can also find game play info and join our community at our forums. Our players love to discuss how they completed puzzles in the game and improved their villagers:

http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=88&page=1

We also have an FAQ with tips and tricks:

https://ldw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000695731-Virtual-Villagers-Origins-2

Let us know if you have any questions about specific skills or tasks and thanks for playing!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter