Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242215 - 07/29/18 12:35 AM Lemur and crafting hut
ShrinkingViolet Offline
Trainee

Perhaps I’m being a bit thick, but what exactly is the point of the lemur…? It just seems to wander around, I thought it was supposed to increase the rate at which tech points accumulate or something, have I got that wrong…? I really rather feel I’ve wasted £10, which is more than I usually spend on something intangible.

Secondly, how do I restore the crafting hut…? Keeps saying summat about a blueprint and I’ve read summat about a seed found when you clear away the roots next to it (which I have done, but I can’t see any seeds, there are seeds in the kitchen area, but I can’t do anything with those).

Bit confused - what am I missing…?

#242219 - 07/30/18 06:17 PM Re: Lemur and crafting hut [Re: ShrinkingViolet]
Keegan Administrator Online
Community Manager

Hi there!

Apart from being a cute addition to your village, the lemur can be sent into cracks to retrieve items and currency without the need to use vines.

The items found in cracks are 100% random, including the chance a villager using a vine might not find anything. The only way to guarantee that you get something from the cracks is with the Lemur!

Regarding your Crafting Hut, please send us a message using your game's help feature, so we can review your saved game and provide the best advice. Simply tap/click on the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to get started. smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter